Sub Brokership

rocky9281

Do I get terminated as a sub broker if I cannot generate revenue/brokerage ? do I have to compensate for that issue by other means?

rocky9281

This is generally on relationship basis. Exchanges will only terminate if broker sends a written request. There is no law that you have to compensate.
Suppose I took franchisee of Sharekhan and I fail to generate brokerage for the next 2 years. Will Sharekhan terminate me as their sub broker? And if so, will I get the security deposit back?

Suppose I took franchisee of Sharekhan and I fail to generate brokerage for the next 2 years. Will Sharekhan terminate me as their sub broker? And if so, will I get the security deposit back?
Read the damned contract you signed with them man! They can do or force something on you that you haven't committed to them.

mark8tune

I you don't want to generate revenue or you think it will take you more than two years to be able to generate revenue why do you want to take sub-brokership ?