Sub-Broker/Franchisee Details

ethan hunt

Since, you want client, you are trying to organise chennai meet, moreover in Angel Broking ! ! ! ! !. Your motive is to get client, not share information, moreover giving calls in Traderji to get clients, nothing else.

Beware Chennai clients about Chennai meet. You will be trapped ! ! ! !
are they going to close the doors & not let people come out ? :rofl:

praveen taneja

How much is initial investment and break even period. what is the royalty you share
If you have guts bargain is till sky:thumb:

No work in mkt broker are on knees

I pressurised my broker for frenchise with not a single Rs payment and taking 30% of brokerage of my customer so its all depend on you and your bargaining skill:clap::clap::clap:

PS I had a good clientage of MF and insurance customers as I am an AMFI certified financial advisopr too:p:p

dineshN

Hello

I am currently having a franchise with one of the main broker. In fact I am an Authorized Person now. My set up is like this - Charges to broker
Cash
Intraday 1 paisa buy and 1 paisa sell
Delivery 10 paisa buy and 10 paisa sell

Futures
Intraday 1 paisa buy and 1 paisa sell
Delivery 1 paisa buy and 1 paisa sell

Options
30 Rs per lot buy and 30 Rs for sell as well.

I've to charge my commission on top of this.

Deposit of 50000/- Rs with the broker.

250 Rs monthly charges for every login id like BSE Cash/NSE Cash/FO/MCX i.e. total 1000 Rs per month!

Do you guys think this is a good deal to continue?

I arrived from Chicago last week, and I am interested in visiting a brokerage office in Ahmedabhad, Pune, or Mumbai the week of Nov 5 to 9th. I have been in the financial space for 15 years in the US, and run a prop option trading firm. I have relationships from the US that are very interested in establishing a linkage to offer Indian Stocks to US Clients as well as NRIs. Also can offer US trading relationships as well. Please send me an email at [email protected] or PM and I will call you asap. This is posted Oct 30, 2012.

We are registered stock,commodity & Currency broker in NSE, BSE, MCX, MCX-SX, NCEDX & NSEL.

We offer brokerage sharing of 90:10 % ( Franchise:Stock Broker).
0.5 paisa = intrady & future
10 rs = option
5 paisa = delivery brokerage.

zero deposit.

if any body interested i can help u.
hi nilesh i was intrested to get a sub-brokerage house please se the details to my mail id: [email protected] or to my no 09676362229

Trading with Flourish Fincap Pvt Ltd, Delhi
In all segments(Equity+Commodity+Currency) @ Rs 100/Cr.
No hidden Charges.

For more details
Mukul

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Remote host said: 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. [RCPT_TO]
I arrived from Chicago last week, and I am interested in visiting a brokerage office in Ahmedabhad, Pune, or Mumbai the week of Nov 5 to 9th. I have been in the financial space for 15 years in the US, and run a prop option trading firm. I have relationships from the US that are very interested in establishing a linkage to offer Indian Stocks to US Clients as well as NRIs. Also can offer US trading relationships as well. Please send me an email at [email protected] or PM and I will call you asap. This is posted Oct 30, 2012.

Hi

There is an excellent opportunity to do as sub-broker/franchisee in Angel broking pvt ltd,,

Kindly contact
DHUSYANTH.B
Angel broking,