Sub-Broker/Franchisee Details

.Pride.

Hi
A friend of mine is thinking of opening an office as a sub-broker/franchisee of any leading broker.

He hasn't decided which broker to go for and does not know about the business in much detail.

So, If anyone here has any experience in this field, I request you to kindly give guidance and suggestions regarding this.

Thanks

Hi
A friend of mine is thinking of opening an office as a sub-broker/franchisee of any leading broker.

He hasn't decided which broker to go for and does not know about the business in much detail.

So, If anyone here has any experience in this field, I request you to kindly give guidance and suggestions regarding this.

Thanks
My relative is in advanced stage of discussions for taking a sub-brokership / franchisee.

I can connect both of you.

Mail me your mobile number on my gmaid id - peppyabhi1 at gmail dot com

dkj

the best module of franchisee is with india infoline as it is the company with set up of own offices a stong online software and the best part isall the sofware what so ever being used at branch is being to the franchise so you dont have to run with the company all the time for support . the other is sherkhan but they are not backed by there offcies and back office support is not very good . religare is also comming uo fast

Hi

Thanks

dkj

the best module of franchisee is with india infoline as it is the company with set up of own offices a stong online software and the best part isall the sofware what so ever being used at branch is being to the franchise so you dont have to run with the company all the time for support . the other is sherkhan but they are not backed by there offcies and back office support is not very good . religare is also comming uo fast

My relative is in advanced stage of discussions for taking a sub-brokership / franchisee.

I can connect both of you.

Mail me your mobile number on my gmaid id - peppyabhi1 at gmail dot com

Dear Sir,
If u or any of ur friend interested to get franchisee of leading stock broking company plz mail me with ur details at [email protected], the charges are very competative with good overall technical and research support.

Charges Brokerage rate
Intraday: 0.015% = 1.5 paisa
delivery 0.15% = 15paisa

Hi

Thanks

Every1 interested to discuss abt sub-broking can contact me @ gulshan dot ranjan at gmail dot com, list ur query & pls share ur finding wit me too...i can share my knowledge & exp abt it...

you can register with any broker but make sure you register with SEBI. there is also a new concept of authorised person. contact the exchanges for more details.