sub-broker cheated me

I had an online a/c with sharekhan in varanasi and local franchise was Mr.Gaurav Rai. I deposited Rs.150000 in my a/c for trading.whenever I neeeded I dialed him and he used to buy or sell for me.It happened for 3 or 4 times and after that due to my busy shedule I could not call him.for more than 3 months nothing happened but after that one day I recieved a call from
sharekhan's mumbai office informing me that my a/c balance is Rs.-900/-.I was shocked and contacted Mr.rai and he told me that there must be some mistake and he would sort out the problem.I asked him several times since then and now he is saying that your brother has closed the account and I can do nothing.I have never traded with my password.please advice what shall I do? thanks.

mahesh2007

First,Ask for contract notes for all transactions.
Also take ledger and holding report(if delivery is taken) for the period.
See if someone else has transacted on your behalf?
if that person happens to be your subbroker then lodge the complaint with the SEBI.
You can also take help of CNBC Paharedar(watch CNBC awaj at 3.30 PM).

@ sanjay
u paid him by cheque or any other payment mode?...ask for ur contract note as well as ur ledger and date wise scrip transaction report.and if there is something black notify it to SEBI.

There is new series for financial frauds called "beware" on
cnbc tv18 com.
If you have been duped contact them. Watch cnbc tv 18 for
email details