Strategies to trade forex

do not think about this, because here in india it has not been introduced by any indian govt. governing body so no broker is here. if you are trading with a overseas broker and funding your account within the RBIs $5000/year policy then what is illegal. yes it may be illegal if any broker co.makes its office in India.

Reliance is also doing in same way.They are working as introducer broker of cmc market london. reliance is opening the clients account directly with that company.

Last edited:
I never seen successful scalper, never. Scalping allways finish with a crash!
Since how long back have you been trading forex. can you tell any other system which does not finish with a crash. if you study deeply the graph and choose a particular currency pair and make your own strategy mixed with scalping then it is very profitable.

I have developed the strategy, i named it "tail theory".certainly i will post that here after some time.

Since how long back have you been trading forex. can you tell any other system which does not finish with a crash. if you study deeply the graph and choose a particular currency pair and make your own strategy mixed with scalping then it is very profitable.

I have developed the strategy, i named it "tail theory".certainly i will post that here after some time.
Im trading since 2001., and my opinion that profitable strategy can be just long term systems with conservative money management ( leverage 1:1 or 1:2)

Im trading since 2001., and my opinion that profitable strategy can be just long term systems with conservative money management ( leverage 1:1 or 1:2)
Hello friends,

Lets remember it's December - lets not get heated up.

Well so far so good. If someone is profiting from Fx market over a duration of year, lets not question his style of trading.

Thx,:)