stock picing

I am learning to invest intelligently.

please tell how do we decide which share we should invest at what proce we should buy it and at what price we have to sell it.
how do we come to know whether this share price may go down or rise up?

what calculations or techinques are involved in it?

thanks for ur help

please tell how do we decide which share we should invest at what proce we should buy it and at what price we have to sell it.

thanks for ur help
dear member,
there are hundred factors which should consider to know the tendencies of prices of the stocks.some of them are ---profits,prospects,expansion plans,dividend rates,reserves & surpluses,loans ,holding patterns,capital structures,p/e ratio,eps,govt policies,bookvalues,nature & character of promoters-directors,market conditions,location of the plant and so on...........:)
yours,
JPJAIN

Last edited:
dear member,
there are hundred factors which should consider to know the tendencies of prices of the stocks.some of them are ---profits,prospects,expansion plans,dividend rates,reserves & surpluses,loans ,holding patterns,capital structures,p/e ratio,eps,govt policies,bookvalues,nature & character of promoters-directors,market conditions,location of the plant and so on...........:)
yours,
JPJAIN

So on So Good :)

thanks for ur help
You gotta learn about Technical Analysis or Fundamental analysis. The former deals with analyzing the scrips chart data, while the latter deals with
analysis the companies fundamentals.

Search this forum or Google for either of them, and you get a good idea about them.

For Technical Analysis, "Teach a man to fish..." thread can give you the best start.

Praveen.