Stock Market Business Tricks/Gimmicks(Cheats?)

mohan.sic

This is my experience with a phone call

Tipster: Are you do trading ?

Me: yes

Tipster: in which segment you trade?

Me: I am trading Garments (Business)

Tipster: Garments ? in MCX or NSE or NCDX? :confused:
Ok wherever you trade I can assure that you can enhance you profits

Me: Means you will bring more business for me ?

Tipster: (with out understanding ) yes you can earn 40% Return per month based on our calls ?

Me: Means you would buy my garments for a price which is more than MRP?

Tipster: I don't under stand what you say

Me: Pls send a DD of Rs one lakh rupee for a sample order of our garments
then we will send goods to you.

Tipster: Sorry sir we don't buy any thing we are doing advisory service

Me: Then bring some potential export orders we will provide good commission to you

Tipster: (with more confusion ) we are giving trading calls based on that you can earn more profit

Me: I can't understand what you. OK we have export Quality T shirts, Underwears , kids garments what you want

Tipster: Put off the phone :lol:
Very nice.. I wil try this way now...very nice...thank you.

meet444

Very nice.. I wil try this way now...very nice...thank you.
I have done this but in different way

Tipster: hello we are calling from bla bla tips service from mumbai. Do you trade?
Me: Yes,

Tipster: sir, we give bla bla callas and we earn upto 100% profit every week

Me: very less and poor performance. I earn more than you and earn more profit

Tipster: sir how much you earn

Me: 200% every week double than you

Tipster: sir, you are telling lie and I bet You didn't made more than 100%

Me: If u can't believe me than how can I believe in your profits.

Tipster: phone off

Nicee.. want to share my exp...

daily im getting bakwas sms from tipsters... Unfortunately i gave my number in one website..
ex: trade with 1 lakh and get around 15 lakhs in our option call.. call me on XXXX number.
and im getting daily 5 call about advisory services. i dont want to change my number( its linked with all banks and some other services). I requested lot of times to remove my number from their list. and i told im not trader... i abused them seriously.. but no responce.

so from that day im making note of all numbers.. and posting all numbers for free trial in all tipsters websites.... now they will make calls to another advisory services...... now they feel pain.. daily 5 minuts for them.. now im feeling more happy...

Plz follow my idea and support me..

If u like my idea.. Like and share this message to all.

suri112000

Friends,

I am going to show to you a live cheating..........modus operandi.

Donot invest even a single paise in this scam.

Visit w w w.o p t i o n j u a.com and register there. You will get sms and a call from their representative. Commit that you are going to invest Rs.1 lakh in the call. Just tell the representative that you are very desperate to make the money.

Remember.............it is a BIG SCAM involving atleast some crores of rupees, brokers who are offering low margins on options writing, some big and old players of the field.

Watch it fully until completion of operation and see yourselves how you could be ripped off and your money is snatched within minutes. Keep buy/sell quotes on the screen on the day of call, to watch horrifying scam.

Watch the fun.

PS :- The web site will disappear the movement the operation is over. They will come up WITH another web site with another name. Further when I checked the web site hoisting server it is located in USA. (An indian site from USA servers!!!!!!!!!!). Daal Me Kuch Kaala Hai. Further the site is created and hosted on 15-11-2015 and they are showing past performance from May 2015. (Wow......retrospective performance).

Last edited:

suri112000

THE FUN CONTINUES......:clap::clap:

I have registered with the site and their representative called me. Now see yourself......how they are trying to make me a bakraa.

This is the SMS I received this evening.

"LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GO NOW. 1 STOCK OPTION CALL PER MONTH. BE READY. SLEEP TONIGHT. GOODNIGHT"

PS :- When I asked their representative, he said he is speaking from Rajasthan. But when I tracked their phones, they are located at Gujarat. One of them is Reliance GSM and another is a landline both are located in Gujarat.

Last edited:
Truth about advisory from INDORE Money classic research

Mr pawan parmar(7067312418) and Dharmendra Malvia (7067312423) had promised me 18 correct calls of 22 trading days a month with some 5-6% PROFIT thus i paid 15k for services and got enrolled.

I lost total of some 60k on ur HNI calls and got that filthy services stopped.

I want refund. its not even a month service + losses incurred leave the profit part.

Also would request u to get Mr. Yogesh Parmar shunted he is one worthless fellow with big mouth only.

regards Nikhil

i have full list of frauds from INDORE , do get in touch before enrolling for any