Stock investing for DUMMIES

pannet1

Excellent.

They say buy high and sell higher. Your system buys high and sells low. I am not an expert. But if i had the money and the patience, i wondered what i will do, what you do, differently.

We buy and exit on box below .. thats fine.
But its the re-entries, i want that to be closer to my previous loosing buy price, not far above it (on the top of the box).

The rules:
Buy when MA cross over and closes above on weekly
Sell when MA cross below and closes below on weekly.
Renter after loosing position only when price closes above the original buy entry
Compounding when Buy is in profit, Add one more liquid bees from the profit made, after the pierce down the MA and close above.

Just my few paise

I follow BOX trading system. It is a simple system which follows just price action. When price crosses latest significant high(resistance) it is buy. When price crosses latest significant low(support)it is sell. When sell occurs I liquidate all my NiftyBess holding and park it in Liquid fund to protect my fund from further deterioration and earn a little in that fund.
When subsequently Buy occurs then again enter NiftyBees by liquidating Liquid fund. Add when Buy occurs thereafter.
By this I am avoiding any technical analysis, fundamental analysis, tracking a certain stock. I am just Keeping It Simple and Stupid (KISS).

1528518287435.png

Now market is rangebound, it is changing trend very frequently. Hence, I will wait till a definite trend emerge.