Stamp Duty Charge

i am from west bengal and my broker is rk global. on 11th july my total traded value was 40 lakh. so that my broker charged rs 400 for stamp duty but on 8th july my total traded value was 1 crore , broker charged only rs 230. i called the back office, representative had no answer and told me that he call me later after asking his boss. i searched on zerodha,rksv,sas site,but there is no information about increase of stamp duty charge.
respected senior, members and trader from west bengal kindly comment if you have any information regarding this charge.
if it increase like that then i need about 7.5 point in bnf and 3.5 point in nf to make breakeven only.

deba72

i am from west bengal and my broker is rk global. on 11th july my total traded value was 40 lakh. so that my broker charged rs 400 for stamp duty but on 8th july my total traded value was 1 crore , broker charged only rs 230. i called the back office, representative had no answer and told me that he call me later after asking his boss. i searched on zerodha,rksv,sas site,but there is no information about increase of stamp duty charge.
respected senior, members and trader from west bengal kindly comment if you have any information regarding this charge.
if it increase like that then i need about 7.5 point in bnf and 3.5 point in nf to make breakeven only.
Stamp duty rate is state specific. Around an year back, West Bengal charges used to be 1000 per crore with no upper limit. I don't know what the current rate is.