Spread Trading - A Simple Trading Strategy for Maximizing Your Profits

Hi, Guru,

I gone thru your valuable thread, i am unable to download the XCELL SHEET shows error stating "FILE DELETED" Can u please be kind enough to attach the same.

Thanking you & Regards,

Shrividhya S

Hello Mr Guru,

Thank you for sharing your values experience to the beginner like us .This Spread Sheet Trading valuable and quiet interesting ...

As a beginner i lost nearly 1 lac in commodity trading.Can you pls help me to how recover my losses .

i could not find your Spread sheet in this forum.if you any have spread sheet and quite valuable ideas pls share with me..It will be very help full for the new beginner like us ..

Thanks in Advance

Karthik J

[email protected]

Hello Mr.Guru ,
Can you pls explain the Bull and Bear Strategy ..pls don't mind i am a beginner and and new to this forum..

R u comparing the Bull / Bear range with Current Day Spread Gap .. i mean if the present day

spread gap (present Lead - present Zinc Value ) > present Bull range ( Average + Standard Deviation ) u can choose bull strategy.

spread gap (present Lead - present Zinc Value ) < present Bear range ( Average - Standard Deviation ) u can choose bear strategy.

Is my strategy right .... Can any one pls answer my quote...?

Thankx
karthik_bull