Spirituality & Successful Trading

Hi ,

Came across this really interesting workshop in Bangalore- Spirituality & Successful Trading.

My frd who attended it was really excited. I also found the ad for this course on quikr.com bangalore. Basically, the old Indian sanskrit teachings applied to stock market !!

Indeed our vedas and ancient history has a lot to offer. Looking forward to join the next batch.

Will uptade the contents and whether it helped here on traderji.

In the meanwhile, if someone has any more of such innovative courses plz share.

Attachments

Last edited:

gmt900

Hi ,

Came across this really interesting workshop in Bangalore- Spirituality & Successful Trading.

My frd who attended it was really excited. I also found the ad for this course on quikr.com bangalore. Basically, the old Indian sanskrit teachings applied to stock market !!

Indeed our vedas and ancient history has a lot to offer. Looking forward to join the next batch.

I have posted an article "Stock Markets and You" in words of wisdom section.
You may like to have a look at it. If possible, you may attach the contents here. ( I am not able to do it, because of computer semi-literacy)

Rish

Hi ,

In Chennai also Ujjvala Advising Pvt Ltd conducting similar programme, Maximum 5 members, monthly 2 classes (one to one). Any details wwwwww niftymetals commmmm.

paisa lootne ka dandha hai...........ye can do it.....free of cost......at ur home......

Easier said than done. Rules are good but difficult to execute.

We all know exercising is good. But why do we join aerobic classes ?

We all know how to inhale and exhale deeply. But why shell out a bomb on Pranayam Coaches. People may be surprised that I was inhaling and exhaling incorrectly. The guidance did wonders to me.

So I do not agree with "Paisa Lootne Ka dhanda" quote. Tomorrow someone may start arguing about schools - they are the biggest loots. The kind of donation you have to pay for learning things that are very much there in the books !!

So let us be constuctive in our opinions. Plz share if you have any such ideas for innovative approaches to the stock mkt. Or else, simply abstain for making such meaningless remarks

mastermind007

Easier said than done. Rules are good but difficult to execute.

We all know exercising is good. But why do we join aerobic classes ?

We all know how to inhale and exhale deeply. But why shell out a bomb on Pranayam Coaches. People may be surprised that I was inhaling and exhaling incorrectly. The guidance did wonders to me.

So I do not agree with "Paisa Lootne Ka dhanda" quote. Tomorrow someone may start arguing about schools - they are the biggest loots. The kind of donation you have to pay for learning things that are very much there in the books !!

So let us be constuctive in our opinions. Plz share if you have any such ideas for innovative approaches to the stock mkt. Or else, simply abstain for making such meaningless remarks
Read about Photo-Reading and you will discover what God had gifted you with and how your kinder-garten teaching beat it out of your system and made you a regular literate who'll be a good slave to corporate world. I was so inspired by this that I paid a good fortune to learn speed reading and it has been helpful

Hah !!

Well said. The thought the conventional educational system prepares you to be a smart slave is indeed true.

I have read biographies of many greats including Einstien, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney. They all had this same line of thought