Spin-Off as a market Ineffeciency.

Sharing with you all the Orient Cement Report I submitted to Safal Niveshak.com as part of its completion. I didn’t win nothing there, but my stock has doubled since then so no complains!!!.

Spin-offs as a theme as explained by Joel Greenblat plays itself out, time and again. I am not sure why this anomaly in the market never gets fixed. I mean I am not complaining as it gives us a chance to make a living but it is a matter of intellectual stimulation for me.

Every time a cash cow is spinned off from the clutches of a mediocre business, it is as if a rebirth of a new company and strangely enough market takes time to re-rate. Enough time for us to at least double our money.

Download report here

If you like what you see, feel free to share this report/blog on the social platform of your choice mentioned below. Also, please hit a like on our facebook page. www.facebook.com/mysticwealth

Disclaimer: I am not suggesting you to buy every demerger and spin-off without due diligence. Please consult your financial planner. You can always make a side car investment with us to see first hand what we are doing. for more info contact www.mysticwealth.in

Einstein

Very well done. take my suggestion, don't waste your energy for someone else. Invest for your own.

I like your report but it lack some basic points which I would like to read in a report. However I am reading the annual report and I think the valuation of the stocks stands near to 120-130Rs. per share. seems good.

looking at the price, it seems like you're got rich quickly because rakesh jhunjhuwalal bough few lakh shares of it.