Spectrum a EOD BSE & NSE(bhavcopies) Data downloading software

Hello everyone,

I have created a End of the Day Data Downloader to download NSE & BSE indices(bhavcopies) by the name spectrum,It is an open source software and is created in c# and is availaible for free without any registration,it is tested both in windows & linux(wine) .Being open source you can also tweak this s/w according to your need.Its easy UI will let you select the stock exchange of your choice easily ,and you can also give in the directory where you want to save your bhavcopies.bhavcopies downloaded are already in ASCII format and can be used both in metastock and amibrocker.

I have tried to test this s/w to months ,to make sure the final product is bug free and user friendly,this s/w is created under the guidelines of couple of share brokers in my circle.Moreover except BSE and NSE we are also trying to add the indices of various stock market and many more features as you will be able to see in the s/w. For now though only nse and bse indices can be downloaded.

You can download the software from-
https://sourceforge.net/projects/spectrumbcd/

Any kind of reviews are invited.You can also mail me at [email protected] in case of any query or can post them here .

Thanks Metatrader for the like, I hope you liked the software.
Please anyone who finds a bug or have query regarding the software can contact me anytime.:)

kaly422000

it may not like nse eod downloader or getbhavcopy as it has a installer. haven't yet tried to install but this type of work sud be encouraged. those who contribute or want to contributelike this are special members of this forum, so negetive comment sud not be there. this type of development takes time