sp tulsian-anybody uses his guidance?

rvlv

hi
recently a friend of mine told me he was using sp tulsian guidance paying 3000 a month.
pity in the city is he did not make profits.
He followed guidance but when askd he says it is 40-60 40 seem to work 60% seem to go other way.

If anybody has used his guidance please share.
guys on cnbc -help manipulators operators not retail traders or investors.

hi
recently a friend of mine told me he was using sp tulsian guidance paying 3000 a month.
He followed guidance but when askd he says it is 40-60 40 seem to work 60% seem to go other way.

Best is identify growth stocks based on their earnings growth achieved Y-O-Y and Quarter On Quarter. Currently we are in results announcement time and if you keep track of some good companies, you can find growth companies yourself.

Analysts publicise their good calls but remain silent on their bad calls. Go for good companies, good sector, good management and 25-30 % earnings growth companies.

Smart_trade

oilman5

i call them EDUATOR, - educate you to learn market, help u to learn -basic on sector.
Teach us / open our eye if they know so less - what level of knowledge u have to develop !!- by paying 3000 only- u learn the trap of tripstar.
to be a trader -avoid .........there r 4 earning session, plan to play if u have strong sector domain, or sit idle - game of speculation + execution NOT SO EASY

Rish

hi

If Tulsian is sure about his calls, why the hell is sitting in CNBC and wasting his time.....he knows he can make money only giving tips....

They are encashing our weakness....

a1b1trader

Hi

Though I am no fan of Tulsian
But one thing, I like about him
He is very clear about his views and he knows what he has to speak.

Further, what do members think
That knowing levels, (how accurate they may be), is the only criteria to become a successful trader.
IMO, No

Knowing levels is only one of the many criteria.
Some of them being, psychology of the trader, money management, risk taking capacity, size of the trade and last but not the least, the money in trading account.

rvlv

If Tulsian is sure about his calls, why the hell is sitting in CNBC and wasting his time.....he knows he can make money only giving tips....

They are encashing our weakness....
wonderful.
they are there to earn their buck .not to make traders earn.

one guy has used all online calls cdequi flashes during trading hours.
now his account is almost empty. another got badly screwed up by capitafolio thing-by the time he got calls the stock already 5 to 10% up.

I tried to see what tulsian is talking. his website doesnt allow entry-asking money first.no free info at all.

Rish

wonderful.
they are there to earn their buck .not to make traders earn.

one guy has used all online calls cdequi flashes during trading hours.
now his account is almost empty. another got badly screwed up by capitafolio thing-by the time he got calls the stock already 5 to 10% up.

I tried to see what tulsian is talking. his website doesnt allow entry-asking money first.no free info at all.
Yes Yes, Tulsian will talk very nice, because his profession is selling his product..

As a trader, we should identify which is right or wrong....otherwise tulsians will always make money using our weakness...