SourceCodeFX Trading Diary - 30-50% per year

After creating several automated trading systems and extensive research, I designed and developed my own automatic trading systems. My EAs trade on small trend and trend continuation on small timeframe. Now I have founded a company and we trade all the systems together and each component deals with one market condition so we can control the risk well. Usually we can control the max drawdown under 20% and expect 3-5% profit each month.

Rish

After creating several automated trading systems and extensive research, I designed and developed my own automatic trading systems. My EAs trade on small trend and trend continuation on small timeframe. Now I have founded a company and we trade all the systems together and each component deals with one market condition so we can control the risk well. Usually we can control the max drawdown under 20% and expect 3-5% profit each month.
Everything is OK, what you want from Traderji, clients ! ! !

Trading Description:

Trading profile: Conservative/Normal/Aggressive (the data of the following is the conservative system).
Risk per trade: < 2%
Target max draw down: < 15%
Target monthly ROI: 3% - 5%
Pairs traded: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD
Trade Timeframe: 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H
Trade frequency: approximately between 50 per week depending on market opportunities
System type: Automatic trading system with manual control
System description: Our systems include breakout system, trend continuation and counter-trend system. SourceCodeFX trades the three EAs together but also with manual control.

Rish

Trading Description:

Trading profile: Conservative/Normal/Aggressive (the data of the following is the conservative system).
Risk per trade: < 2%
Target max draw down: < 15%
Target monthly ROI: 3% - 5%
Pairs traded: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD
Trade Timeframe: 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H
Trade frequency: approximately between 50 per week depending on market opportunities
System type: Automatic trading system with manual control
System description: Our systems include breakout system, trend continuation and counter-trend system. SourceCodeFX trades the three EAs together but also with manual control.
I feel your system type is

"Automatic Looting System with manual control"

Risk Control:
1. We use SL for each order and we control the max loss of per trade under 2%.
Actual for most order the SL is under 0.5%-1%.
2. We control the daily drawdown under 5%.
If the system hit the drawdown then we stop the system for a while.
3. We control the max account drawdown under 15%.

Risk Preferences:
Conservative: max dd < 15% and 3-5% profit per month
Normal: max dd < 30% and 6-10% profit per month
Aggressive: max dd < 45% and 9-15% profit per month

Our Strategy

The success of our automated trading programs fully relies on our systematic strategies which are evolved from proprietary algorithms applied across several time frames. The system strategies capitalize on both trend and range trading. These strategies are continuously monitored analyzed as well as regularly updated. As you can appreciate it, studying and refining these strategies and making them work together took years of analysis, testing and live market experience.

It is our aim therefore to provide the opportunity to investors to participate in these automated trading programs resting assured that these programs are applying successfully a sophisticated trading logic based on many parameters, time frames, strategies, leverage and risk management controls as opposed to traditional asset management programs that are fully dependent on the human factor.