Someone Pls Help - NEST Plus Login Issues

===================
My NEST Plus does not login if on any day i login into NEST after market has already started.

Sometimes i have to logout and login like 50 times before NEST Plus logs in successfully !

Does anybody here have the same problem that i face ?
What is the solution for this..

:annoyed:
:mad:

Pls help if you can....

VJAY

===================
My NEST Plus does not login if on any day i login into NEST after market has already started.

Sometimes i have to logout and login like 50 times before NEST Plus logs in successfully !

Pls help if you can....
I not facing these problems in NEST...except some days 1 or 2 time hang which need to close it forcibly then relogin...It may due to my net connection of 2G
Uninstall unnecessery programmes in your syatem which use for trading terminal...I too many suchproblems seen in nest earlier...then I formatted complete system and installed only necessery programmes ....am not an expert in computer ...so some body else will give you other remedy....:)

ram2010

===================

Pls help if you can....
nest plus has issues. Try to avoid using nest plus.

If you are interested pm me, I will send you some files to replace in nest plus folder,( my broker provided it), login issue will get resolved.

Raghuveer

===================

Pls help if you can....
Your first contact for this type of problem should be your broker. Post what they said, versions of NEST/plus, net speed, OS used. Then others can give some suggestions.

Occasional problems could be there but 50 times is unheard of.

newbie_7

===================

Pls help if you can....

hi,

as someone has suggested, don't use nest plus..it has issues...it has always had issues. use another broker for charts or download pi beta for whatever its worth now....with all its problems pi beta is better than nest plus.

Nest seems to have sorted out their long standing login and logout issues now...from many weeks I can login and logout instantly...it doesn't hang, especially while logging out like it used to before. I have never used nest plus coz I have another platform too.

regards,

newbie_7

Hi,

My PM has not started yet.. i guess i havent reached the required level of participation :mad:

Pls accept my request and send files here:
ajkothari13 [a t] g m ai l [d o t] c o m

:)

Waiting for your help!

nest plus has issues. Try to avoid using nest plus.

If you are interested pm me, I will send you some files to replace in nest plus folder,( my broker provided it), login issue will get resolved.

Hey Raghuveer,

Thanks for replying..

I did that already..

Broker says they don't have control over NEST Plus :mad:

I myself try logging in into https://plus.omnesysindia.com/NestPlus/Home/

when i face this issue, most of those times even this website doesn't work..

This usually happens when i login late after the market has already started for the day.

Faced this issue on Win7 and now on Win8.1 too.

Your first contact for this type of problem should be your broker. Post what they said, versions of NEST/plus, net speed, OS used. Then others can give some suggestions.

Occasional problems could be there but 50 times is unheard of.

Switching over is troublesome.. if only this problem coudnlt be solved then would think over it.

hi,

as someone has suggested, don't use nest plus..it has issues...it has always had issues. use another broker for charts or download pi beta for whatever its worth now....with all its problems pi beta is better than nest plus.

Nest seems to have sorted out their long standing login and logout issues now...from many weeks I can login and logout instantly...it doesn't hang, especially while logging out like it used to before. I have never used nest plus coz I have another platform too.

regards,

newbie_7

Switching over is troublesome.. if only this problem coudnlt be solved then would think over it.

hi,

don't expect omnesys to do anything about nest/ nest plus...if they were really interested, they would have done it long back given the volume of complaints from users...switching is the only option till zerodha comes out with an error free stable version of Pi.

regards,

newbie_7