somebody please teach options...!

lol

I am an experienced trader of about 4+ yrs. I have experience in cash equity, future,commodity . I am quite successful in these but i have never tried options segment. I always see people losing at options so never tried. But these days i want to give it a try but i dont know how will i get profit or loss when trend move up when i buy put /call or sell the same...Don't know the difference its quite confusing for me. If any one help me with this mess , i will be very thankful.

:clap::clap:

Regards

DIVYEDIX

@knarendra,

Options books :

1) Macmillan on options ---by Lawrence Macmillan.

2) How to trade options ....By Bernie Shaeffers

3) Option Volatility ...By Sheldon Nettenberg

4) How I trade options : ...Antony Saliba

The above 4 are the best.

ST
Hope this'll help. There is enough material on youtube & internet also.

lol

Hope this'll help. There is enough material on youtube & internet also.
Dear ,

I just need a simple decription that if i buy a call should the trend need to go up to be in profit or vice versa.

Is there anything else need to know in options like in futures there is a expiry date?

What about the strike price what is it???

Dear ,

I just need a simple decription that if i buy a call should the trend need to go up to be in profit or vice versa.

Is there anything else need to know in options like in futures there is a expiry date?

if u r interested learn option then connect me ..traderscareatgmaildotcom
i will help u..

happy trading:thumb:

lol

I think traderji guys are totally worthless, wht i asked and wht i got d answer. Everyone seems to be fund managers and trying to drag customers ...:D

lol

Dearr ravi ,

can yu just answer my these questns ?

niftytaurus

Dear ,

Yes if u buy call...market should go up...
in option ...there is expiry date & strike also...
Strike Price - The price at which the buyer of a call can purchase the stock during the life of the option or the price at which the buyer of a put can sell the stock during the life of the option

lol

Yes if u buy call...market should go up...
in option ...there is expiry date & strike also...
Strike Price - The price at which the buyer of a call can purchase the stock during the life of the option or the price at which the buyer of a put can sell the stock during the life of the option

Thanks , atleast some one turned up..

I didnot understand strike price, plz elaborate in common language that what is it do we need to know it for trading options..

And what is this put ?(is it a sell)...>!!!! :confused::confused:

stock72

Lol,

this is trading hours .. wait till market close .. lot of people will help u.. cool :thumb:

Thanks , atleast some one turned up..

I didnot understand strike price, plz elaborate in common language that what is it do we need to know it for trading options..

And what is this put ?(is it a sell)...>!!!! :confused::confused: