Somebody has the normal scalper

PUCHU_2500

Old thread, none is alive on it who had started it?
he is not active now
SCALP is one of the amazing word.
I never try to be a scalper.
but I feel a scalper must have the below mentioned features ( I may be wrong....)
1. use 1 min chart
2. must have habit of quick fingering on keyboard
3. must know 10 to 100 charting pattern (learn from net)
4. Trail stoploss 1 min bar by bar to take small loss, small profit and big profit
5. do not go for launch, computer hang, slow net and bad brokers terminal, higher brokerage etc. etc.......

stoch

Search on forex factory there are pretty much threads with reports on backtesting, also you can get all necessary information about scalping on Hotforex webinars.

I really do not like scalping as I think it is not an ideal form of trading. It is a form of gambling and relying on your luck. Luck does not favor all the time and when it favors then it tends to move us towards greed. I am a long-term trader and I am earning well. Scalping is a suicide!

I would not agree that scalping is way of gambling. It all depends on a trader himself. Some traders just like to jump on Forex market without previous learning, and in this sense they can be treated as gamblers. Others might develop good strategy over scalping

Scalping is hard, very hard. But it's not gambling. IMHO, it's the hardest way to try forex.

And what is the safest way to try forex in your view?
Long term interday (not intraday) trading. Much less pressure and higher average profit on the long term for rookies.