some common PC problems and solutions

the operating system I am currently using

• linux (e.g ubuntu,fedora,corel,redhat, etc.)

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • win8

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • win7

Votes: 44 49.4%
  • vista

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • winxp

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Apple Mac OS

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • android mobile

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • windows mobile

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • apple ios mobile

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I don't know much about this ! :-)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

candle

Updates on Windows 10 ungrade:

Updated to windows 10 from W7 last week. My Pointer was showing delay every time i wish to move it. A lag of 2-3 seconds was observed. Expericence with cortana was also disappointing. Search was also annoying. I was not able to search my files in my disc.

Rewerted back to windows 7. Happy Now.

Updates on Windows 10 ungrade:

Updated to windows 10 from W7 last week. My Pointer was showing delay every time i wish to move it. A lag of 2-3 seconds was observed. Expericence with cortana was also disappointing. Search was also annoying. I was not able to search my files in my disc.

Rewerted back to windows 7. Happy Now.
After upgrading some times mouse pointer will nt be smooth in some cases.
After upgrading mouse drivers software solve the problem.

sumantra

As far as my experience, win8.1pro and above versions are suitable for touchscreen/handheld devices which are mainly used for entertainment purpose. but for research/productivity purpose, there is no alternative to previous windows versions. Moreover, the windows media player is not running in win8.1pro.So, I am unable to view the dvd movie which are only playable in windows media player. I will downgrade my machine to win7ultimate for such several kinds of problems.

Microsoft is smartly using its millions of customers as free Beta Testers.

Microsoft is smartly using its millions of customers as free Beta Testers.
Hi Manoji2012

Here a post on a lighter venue and I agree with your above post. But not in a negative way, as I do tests with Windows regularly in my way and with a special three month license.

But before you use a "Real Beta version of any Windows system", you have to sign a contract in which you declare that you know that you have such a "Real Beta Version like from Windows 10" for testing and you are clear about the risk you take with it.

It means that you are clear that such a "Beta Version" never should be used as a real "To have work with day by day" Os system. :!:sos:

Now which one of the "Free Beta Testers" you speak about? :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::argue:

Dan :)