SKFC - NFSAR (Nifty Future Stop And Reverse)

SKFC

what is difference between ur system and this system except urs of future and this is of spot:confused::confused::confused:

Dear Friend,

After studying the AFL posted by AMOL007 in post # 141

On PT bhai request posting AFL enjoyyyy
we at SKFC Team are happy to know that NFSAR can be derived with the AFL with very little difference.

This AFL coupled with other indicators like RSI, MACD, CCI, etc. should be helpful to us and our friends to take proper trading calls and benefit.

Friends are requested to use the AFL for real time analyis of Nifty Futures levels.

Daily update of SKFC NFSAR levels is now being stopped.

Best Regards,
SKFC Team

rkkarnani

Dear Friend,

we at SKFC Team are happy to know that NFSAR can be derived with the AFL with very little difference.

This AFL coupled with other indicators like RSI, MACD, CCI, etc. should be helpful to us and our friends to take proper trading calls and benefit.

Friends are requested to use the AFL for real time analyis of Nifty Futures levels.

Best Regards,
SKFC Team
SKFC, Thanks for all the time you devoted here!! It was so nice of you to have helped a lot of members here with your NFSAR levels!!! There must be personal reason or time constraint on you to continue to post the levels further. One can understand the time and energy required to kepp the thread updated and that too in time!! Thanks again!!! All the best. :thumb:

Dear Friend,

Best Regards,
SKFC Team
Dear SKFC Team,
I visited your Blog, where you have mentioned two terms, SKFC-NFTP level & SKFC - NFSAR Level...
For both levels values are different... Kindly explain the difference between them ??? What value indicates what ??? There is a significant difference in both the values...
is it for SPOT and FUTURE differently???

It is very unfortunate that you are stopping posting at TraderJi...We will missed your research ??
Will you be continuing posting these levels on you Blog ??

Regards.

Bhupesh

Last edited:

SKFC

Dear Friends,

SKFC team has been testing on real time basis albeit silently, strategy for trading nifty futures on intra-day basis. The results are encouraging.

Preview of the system is shown below.

The system (AFL) used is available free of cost on the internet, and the entire credit goes to the creator of the system. Since we do not know for sure who the creator is, of the AFL code we credit each and every website / blog hosting the AFL.

However the parameters of the AFL have been modified by SKFC team to suit the traded entity i.e. Nifty Spot. Trading Nifty Futures based on Nifty spot levels is a bit difficult due to existence of premium & discounts, but not impossible and thus we can make money.

SKFC Mumbai team has customized strategy for trading Nifty on intra-day basis.
The delimma faced by us - which to follow System A or System B ?

SKFC Mumbai team is at present following System A.

Link for System A - http://www.mediafire.com/i/?mj1ihvnnnurn963

Link for System B - http://www.mediafire.com/i/?bxhe80xc96g0117

Best Regards,
SKFC Mumbai

Dear Friends,

SKFC team has been testing on real time basis albeit silently, strategy for trading nifty futures on intra-day basis. The results are encouraging.

The system (AFL) used is available free of cost on the internet, and the entire credit goes to the creator of the system. Since we do not know for sure who the creator is, of the AFL code we credit each and every website / blog hosting the AFL.

However the parameters of the AFL have been modified by SKFC team to suit the traded entity i.e. Nifty Spot. Trading Nifty Futures based on Nifty spot levels is a bit difficult due to existence of premium & discounts, but not impossible and thus we can make money.

Best Regards,
SKFC Mumbai
For the benefit of those of us who do not use Amibroker, can you post the logic of the strategy ?? Thanks.

SKFC

For the benefit of those of us who do not use Amibroker, can you post the logic of the strategy ?? Thanks.
Dear Friend,

We use Amibroker, Metatrader etc. as a charting software only.

We do not write codes / AFL as we are not so conversant with it.
The logic behind the code / AFL is not necessarily understood by us.
We try and figure out the strategy for trading Nifty based on live market data.

From our experience, we understand it to be modified form of KPL Swing code / AFL.

Traderji has vast collection of codes / AFL.

Best Regards,
SKFC Mumbai

rh6996

Dear Friends,

Best Regards,
SKFC Mumbai
Is it possible to post an expanded version of the charts to know the exact bar/candle on which the trade is reversing!!
Now what next? Will you be posting your levels before the same are reached.
What is the SL you use?
Any exit before reversals?
Any adds on retracement or breakout?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Energy 85
S Position Trading 7