Should Private Messages Facility be enabled in Traderji?

Should Private Messages for Members be enabled on Traderji ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ag_fx

i mean ppl at tj referring to other forum using pm is da issue

IMHO...I dont think banning the PM would stop it....If TJ is going to put unnecessary restrictions on members, it would be hard to use it normally over a period of time.

I can say this from exp: TJ is no more the place it used to be when I joined it more than an year earlier. And I am not speaking for myself alone...I speak for all the "Veterans" who used to be here. I am btw, not even close to them. While, enabling the PM will not reverse what has happened, but it wouldnt do any further harm anyways.

And we all know..in this IT oriented world, its not too difficult to get referred.You can never contain a river...all you can do is build a dam to harness the power...you just cant CONTAIN it....and if this is the "REAL" reason that TJ has banned PM and kept it banned till the date...Its a sincere request to TRADERJI to look into the matter and view it more constructively.

I can quote numerous examples here of successful forums who ALLOW PMs...irrespective of people referring other forums or anything...its because the QUALITY of CONTENT on those forums are abso fantastic. And here I am talking of international forums....not just Indian ones.

Just my opinion.

ag_fx

dear anikit. nobdy is listning :(
Its Ok...We have made our efforts and points clear...Rest is upto the management.

We have made clear our opinions and feedback to Traderji...Rest upto them

ag_fx

Raghavacc

Dear All,

Thanks to all who have participated in voting.Pls acknowledge my gratitude towards each one of you.Thanks to Ankit once again.

Traderji,

Thank you for honouring the opinion of the majority. I hope the PM's will enable the members to share more constructive thoughts,Ideas and wisdoms for creating more stronger trading community.

Regards