Should I Join this Commodities Training Program?

Thanks all for the excellent advises for a newbie like me. I have decided not to join the course.. And instead will hard to gain knowledge from this wonderful forum and elsewhere and make my basics stronger and then enter the market!

..but no one can become a successful trader by attending 2 days seminar......just not possible...it takes years of practice and hard work to become a successful trader.

Smart_trade

Thats Golden , diamond words words .bro

.atleast u have to see the market for atleats 6 months min ..

Thanks all for the excellent advises for a newbie like me. I have decided not to join the course.. And instead will hard to gain knowledge from this wonderful forum and elsewhere and make my basics stronger and then enter the market!

Yes thats a nice decision , we all are here to help others ...I think people who join training courses are the ones who dont know about Traderji forum haha :lol:

But people who have money will join

amsin21

You can have this course direct from NCDEX, NCDEX Certificate Course on Commodity Derivatives.

The course fee is fixed at an attractive introductory amount of Rs. 2750 (Rupees Two Thousand Seven Hundred Fifty only). This fee covers:

Course registration fees
Course study manuals that will be couriered to the learner
User ID and password to access the e-learning material on the Learning Management System for a period of 60 days after registration
Final online exam fees for a single attempt at an ATTEST Center of choice subject to seat availability
Course Administration, Help Desk access over phone or e-mail

This fee does not cover anything other than those listed above. Specifically, it does not cover:

Internet access charges, except for taking the final test at an ATTEST Center
Provision of PC for e-learning
Any offline classes

Read more here http://ncdexcourse.nicrindia.com/index.aspx

All the best :thumb:

Also you can try

MCX Certified Commodity Professional (MCCP)
Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice http://www.ignou.ac.in/upload/Announcement/PGDFMP_New_2012.pdf

Last edited:

Sunny1

Dude ...I would say ...go ahead and join it ....no money can fix value for knowledge ....

if your income is atleast 15k-25k pm....then go ahead....
dont think that after joining this class you will able to extract that from market ...nope..

Go with open mind and to learn ...to interact .....to communicate .....
what ever they teach in 2 days...even if 1% of knowledge helps from that than it is worth it...
you dont know what might you learn or not learn ...

Buy with faith in you heart and dreams in you eyes.....learning and earning becomes easier...

if you can afford it Go ahead.......teachings are always beneficial...even if he is failed trader so what ?...that does not mean he has not seen pitfalls ...and cant guide you ...
he can atleast point to that pitfalls...

Go ahead ...with all preparation ...
your dedication matters more than his dedication towards teaching ..