SHIV TRADES PRIVATE LIMITED

Shiv12345

Kitni zabardast shuruvaat huyi hai iss mahaan thread ki .... Isn't it guys?? Jab agaaz itna zordaar hai toh anjaam kitna haseen hogaa ....

It proves that this is the greatest thread on TJ community. Rest all other threads are secondary and very much 'B-List'.

Also, I have noticed that a lot of daydreamers visit TJ on daily basis. I mean I am not against dreaming .... "sapne dekhna acchi baat hai" ... But to set foolish targets like "how to catch a trade in future which can give us 1000% within a week" ...

I mean come on yaar ... I feel like laughing at such people. We got to be realistic. We are traders (not some halwaai).

Also, I have noticed that a lot of daydreamers visit TJ on daily basis. I mean I am not against dreaming .... "sapne dekhna acchi baat hai" ... But to set foolish targets like "how to catch a trade in future which can give us 1000% within a week" ...

I mean come on yaar ... I feel like laughing at such people. We got to be realistic. We are traders (not some halwaai).
You mean to say-Halwaai aim to sell 1000% Mithai within a week?
Never knew that :hilarious:

Shiv12345

You mean to say-Halwaai aim to sell 1000% Mithai within a week?
Never knew that :hilarious:
In New Delhi (where I reside), YES .... Prices of Indian sweets (& everything else for that matter) are touching sky .... Especially during all major Indian festivals ... Prices witness Upper Circuit ....

Last edited:
Time to enter Nifty shorts?

Shiv12345

TATAMOTORS may witness beginning of impulsive 'wave 3' if pattern negation point of 324 (approx) is saved this time. Always remember, wave 2 can never be more than 99.9% of wave 1 ... Hence, it might be a great opportunity for short term .... But its RISKY ... I am taking risk with proper Stop Loss .... Lets see ... Will post the result ...