Sharekhan's Speedtrade software

Dear All,

Recently i shifted to Kuwait from India.While i was installing the speedtrade software, i am not able to log in. After entering my Login Id, ,membership password, trading passwrod, it says "

You have been disconnected from server, Please login. Also it says " You have been disconnected from Quote Server.please Exit and restart application.You Are not authorised to use this terminal.please contact sharekhan.

How to solve this problem. I have used this software very well in india. I installed this software in new computer.

Please advise how to overcome this hurdle.

Happy trading
sai

H

hari09omkar

Dear All,

Recently i shifted to Kuwait from India.While i was installing the speedtrade software, i am not able to log in. After entering my Login Id, ,membership password, trading passwrod, it says "

You have been disconnected from server, Please login. Also it says " You have been disconnected from Quote Server.please Exit and restart application.You Are not authorised to use this terminal.please contact sharekhan.

How to solve this problem. I have used this software very well in india. I installed this software in new computer.

Happy trading
sai
Change the server.......if it is now server 1,change it to server 2 or 3.

H

hari09omkar

the same problem i am getting if i use any server. please give me solution.
Are you entering the login name of urs,which was provided by Shrekhan,in Capital letter? If yes,then change it to small letter and relogin.
Like if ur login name is provided as: SAI_123,then enter the login name as: sai_123.....

Hi,

I have been using this software for the last 3 years.I couldn't understand why it is happening here? any idea?

Are you entering the login name of urs,which was provided by Shrekhan,in Capital letter? If yes,then change it to small letter and relogin.
Like if ur login name is provided as: SAI_123,then enter the login name as: sai_123.....

H

hari09omkar

I have also faced this severely in the past.But the reason may be the speed of ur internet connection.Check the connection on each server by pinging.And have u done the small cap trick I told?

I have attached the screen shots of the problems i am facing while loging in to Sharekhan's speedtrade. please look into this and advice me what to do?

biyasc

Dear All,

Happy trading
sai
install speetrade. then install dsclient.exe, then try log in with your user id & pw/s.

note: you also need 128 bit encryption pack if you are using win 98. you can download it from microsoft website. if you want to download the dsclient then send a mail to their executives & they will send you a web link for it.

Hi Sai,

I am also facing the same problem. Speedtrade gets constantly disconnected specially when there is rise in trading activity. At around 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm there is frequent disconnection. I have been using Speedtrade for the last 2 yrs. It was working fine all this while.The problem started about 3 mnths back. The quote screen also frequently hangs and I am not getting the latest price quote. I have tried changing the server from 1 to 7 when the disconnection happens, but it is of no use. I am only able to connect when the trading activity in the market is reduced. I feel that executives from Sharekhan , who are monitoring this forum should take some action and improve their trading platform, Speedtrade.
Otherwise clients will have to migrate to other trading platforms.

Regards