Sharekhan's IGNITE

manishchan

Let me first say my thanks again and sincere regards to all mentors specially to Swapnil Joshi.

It has been fantastic journey with ignite programme. I have learned a lot and still learning every day. Truly, it has been an eye opener and taking entirely a new prospective towards trading and trading skills. Its has been profitable months since my ignite course( touchwood). Special Kudosssss and sweets to Vishal Sir for such fabulous mentoring and guidance.

Without criticizing, I would like to provide few feedback, so that the coming days are more better for us:

Swing calls: I must say that the swing calls are really fantastic . be it ignite calls or the calls discuused during the sessions. Please pass my hearty thanks to SJ for his fantastic swing calls….
Mentors’ sessions: All the session are really useful and always providing new learning and with new inputs for profitable trade
For the benefit of others, can you elaborate what exactly they covered & taught etc.... or they are charging for giving calls ?? :D

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
All users,

I subscribed to second year Ignite course for Rs 18000/- but have not received the reversal of brokerage credits with Sharekhan despite repeated reminders.

Wonder whats happending.

They seem very lax now and wonder whether they have any formal programme or just want students to continue second year. They also did not formally communicate acceptance of payment receipt for a few weeks.

I happened to see one complaint in consumer forum as well.

I may be wrong but telling only what I have experienced.

BE CAREFUL

This is not intended to discredit but only mentioning that the formal procedures seems not clearly defined to me, including the technology set up.

Please bring this to notice of all

I would wish Sharekhan / Ignite to comment.

I have received the following

· Ignite is a comprehensive trader mentoring programme developed by Sharekhan in collaboration with Online Trading Academy, the global leader in trading education, to groom you for a successful career in trading .

Ignite is spread into 5 steps:

1. Foundation

Welcome session for Orientation , Profiling & Expectation Setting

Ignite Program starts with an online welcome session which will cover:

· Ignite overview

· Trader Profiling Process

· Mutual expectation setting

The objective of this session is to prepare you for the journey ahead & lay a strong Foundation for your trading success.

2. Trader Education

You will undergo the Certified Trading Professional Course(CTP) from Online Trading Academy(OTA) , the global leader in trading education . This is an online course customized by Online trading Academy specially for Ignite Traders .
The CTP Course will cover :
· Basics of various asset classes : stocks, futures, options , commodities & currency .

· Trading terminology

· Mastering the Ignite Trade Tiger Platform

· OTA core trading strategy

- Identifying real demand / supply in the market

- Trend Analysis

- Set ups

- Entry types & Exits

· Odds enhancers-selecting the best levels for entry & exit

· Trade Management

· Risk Management

· Multiple Time frame analysis

· Stock Selection

· Trading Styles- intraday, swing , positional

· Application of core trading Strategy to multiple asset classes

· Trading plan

Programme delivery & duration

The duration of the programme is 24 sessions of 2 hours each over a month. Recorded sessions will also be accessible for 48 hrs.

3. Controlled Trades

Hands on experience is always the best method to learn, which is why we will teach you by guiding you through real trades in live markets with real money and without the fear of making losses.our mentors will guide you through 40 rule- based “Controlled Trades” based on the coretrading strategy taught in CTP Course.

Rules For controlled Trades In Ignite:

· Total 40 trades to be taken under “controlled trades” in Ignite trade Tiger

· All trades will be intra- day (compulsory square –off by 3.15pm)

· Trades to be taken in cash segment only & in big trade scripts only.

· Order entry by bracket order only .i.e. entry, target & stop loss to be entered initially

· Maximum loss per trade will be Rs.125/-.Position size will be decided accordingly by the system. For eg:If Long entry is at Rs.100 per share & stop loss is Rs.99, then risk per share is Rs.1. Position size in this case would be rs125/Rs1 i.e. 125 shares.

· At the end of all 40 trades, cumulative Profit/ loss will be calculated. If there is a net loss at the end of 40 trades, Sharekhan.com India pvt Ltd will reimburse the loss to you.

· For the purpose of Profit/ Loss calculation , only market price of entry & exit shall be considered .i.e. other trading costs such as brokerage, STT etc will not be included.

· To get the reimbursement, you will have to take all 40 trades in your account. The time limit for taking these controlled trades is the end of the calendar month following your CTP Course.

· All the trades have to be as per OTA’s core trading strategy that will be taught in CTP course.

· At least half of these trades must be as per trading calls given by Ignite Research Team . The remaining trades can be based on your own analysis. (Using OTA’s core strategy)

4. Personal Trading Plan

The key to success in trading is to treat trading as a business. The starting point for any business is a sound BUSINESS PLAN . Trading is no different. You need to have personal Trading Plan. Your mentors will guide you in making one. This written plan will define your entry, exit & money management rules.
The plan will:
· Define Your trading style

· Evaluate your strengths & weaknesses

· Identify the tools needed to plan trades

· Create your daily Trading Routine

· Define your Risk management strategy & position sizing rules.

· Define Asset classes & instruments for your trading

· Specify your time & capital allocation for trading

5. Post – Training Support & mentorship

At Ignite, you get not only the finest trading education but also a complete handholding to help you become a profitable trader for the next eleven months after the conclusion of your CTP course. The post –training Ignite support includes:

· Access to live online trading room sessions daily where you are guided by Professional Traders during Live markets.

· Customized decision support tools based on OTA core trading strategy including exclusive trading calls in the “Pro- plus Newsletter” & live calls given online.

· Special online education sessions for periodic reinforcement of CTP learning .

· Bonus education sessions by guest traders/speakers.

· Dealing Desk for providing execution support to Ignite Customers.

Fees for Ignite Course:Rs.24000(course fee)+14% S .t. = Rs.27360/-

Features:
Trader mentor desk facility: 1 year from date of joining
You will be sent a link every month.
Enter your name and email address.
Enter the session password & join sessions

Morning Session ( Intraday) :8.45 a.m - 9.45 a.m

Morning Session ( Swing) :9.45 a.m - 10-15 a.m

Mid-Day Session :12.30p.m - 1.00 p.m

Commodity Session :1.30p.m - 2.00 p.m

Closing Session :3.00 p.m - 3.30 p.m

Commodity Session :5.30 p.m - 6.30 p.m

Late Evening Session :9.00 p.m- 9.30 p.m

Payment Options:

1. Full amount by Cash/Cheque/Debit Card.

2. Credit Card(can be converted into 3/ 6/ 9 / 12 months Emi’s)

Sharekhan's IGNITE TRADE

Hello All,
Today i went for introductory session of IGNITE TRADE.Can anyone who attended the full course and used the Software comment on this.

What he given in this introductory class is not at all matching in the chart.Anyone feel it is good please share your view.

All users,

I subscribed to second year Ignite course for Rs 18000/- but have not received the reversal of brokerage credits with Sharekhan despite repeated reminders.

Wonder whats happending.

They seem very lax now and wonder whether they have any formal programme or just want students to continue second year. They also did not formally communicate acceptance of payment receipt for a few weeks.

I happened to see one complaint in consumer forum as well.

I may be wrong but telling only what I have experienced.

BE CAREFUL

This is not intended to discredit but only mentioning that the formal procedures seems not clearly defined to me, including the technology set up.

Please bring this to notice of all

I would wish Sharekhan / Ignite to comment.
I would like to get more info on this course.

i have just finished ignite training ........before attending this training make sure that u will get very least help from trainers ......u have to struggle on your own so before investing get mentally prepared that you have to struggle on your own though their strategy is good but back office is worst and the worst is trainer .......i think it is worthless to invest as per my experience

Hi,

We request you to share your contact and account details in direct message so that we can have our representative get in touch with you.

Cheers!"