Sharekhan trading account balance

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know whats my latest available balance in my Sharekhan account.

I transferred 23000 Rs from my bank to sharekhan account this morning but it doesnt seem to get reflected in my account.

Now am in a fix as I've transferred money on numerous occassions but since the past few months I've lost the count of the amount I've used up and the one I've transferred.

I know its a big mistake but I guess there should be a report somewhere in Sharekhan to let the customers know their balance.

Please help.

columbus

Hello Everyone,

I transferred 23000 Rs from my bank to sharekhan account this morning but it doesnt seem to get reflected in my account.

Now am in a fix as I've transferred money on numerous occassions but since the past few months I've lost the count of the amount I've used up and the one I've transferred.

I know its a big mistake but I guess there should be a report somewhere in Sharekhan to let the customers know their balance.

Please help.
From SHOW MENU, you access Net Position-CASH and submenu
limit position.

Thank you for the reply Columbus. Highly appreciated.

But I can't find thw "Show Menu" bar anywhere in my account. Am using Sharekhan Classic.

Regards,
R

Margin as said above will give you, your hand in cash amount.

In the reports submenu below, there is EOD option, in front of it is transaction report. click it.

you will see 'Ledger for F&O & Cash ' click it.

Here you will see all your transactions and even projected balance, if any pending.

Hello Everyone,

Please help.
You can check the transaction report - Ledger Balances