Sharekhan Tradetiger

I just moved from icicidirect and was very excited about Sharekhan. I am unable to make Sharekhan Tradetiger connect to the servers mentioned.

Has anyone faced this before or is it just me. Any thing which I should do differently to make it work.

spiritunit

In logon screen, click "Auto Select Best Server" and the login button will get activated, click login.

it does not help. I might have clicked that a million times since I downloaded this version. :). I keep getting the following message

---------------------------
TradeTiger 1.0.4.1 - Sharekhan
---------------------------
Selected Server was not found in the server list. Select server manually

spiritunit

Then do this, in the log on screen, click 'Proxy' and select a server (mostly server 9 and 13 works good) and click save, logon now..

okay, I tried
(a) 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Sharekhan. with server lists SERVER-TS1 to SERVER 1-20 (32 bit version) and Server 11-21 (64 bit version)
(b) The version is TradeTiger 1.0.4.1 already. Infact I would prefer to try the older version which works with dynamic ports.
(c) Proxy settings have been set and changed many times. In the messages, I keep getting the following

Unable to Connect Feed Server.. Try again or Choose another server
Unable to Connect Trading Server.. Try again
TradingServer :System error: Other end disconnected during handshake

spiritunit

Seems you have some problem with your computer or internet connection, if possible try with other computer, even if the computer affected with virus also create some problems getting connected, as I never had an issue like this till now..

bunny

Wow,
Even you guys have exactly the same problem. Me too received my membership password and trading password today, and was trying to login today.

Anyways, here is what I tried and was able to login:
Click on "Proxy". From the dropdown, select any server, except from first 5. I had selected server-16. After selcteion, click on "Save". The the prompt automatically focuses on the login form. Fill your userid and password and then you can logon.

I had tried calling the "Customer Care", but it takes 5 min literally to get someone to answer.

Sharekhan is about to launch TradeTiger 2.4.0.7 version.

In TradeTiger there is facility called Feel It Say It, Use that facility for reporting your bugs and as well as your suggestions , It will help you with screen shot and all. Even before login and after login also you can use this facility. With in 24 hrs, Your problem will be resolved also Technical people also included in the facility. Have DOUBLE confidence to resolve your TradeTiger issues.

TradeTiger New Version Demo is ready in Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SharekhanTradeTiger