Sharekhan Trade-Tiger 1.0.5.0 PROBLEM

shekharz

Hi Friends

I am using Sharekhan Trade-Tiger 1.0.5.0 since long but just from a few days, am facing strange problem regarding HTTP Access is denied, contact your network administrator.

My Trade-Tiger is still showing F&O contracts of 26 July as NEAR MONTH CONTRACTS and furthermore, whenever I open Trade-Tiger, it asks to download few files through HTTP Downloader and when I click on that to start downloading, it says "HTTP Access is denied, contact your network administrator" but allows me to access the platform without downloading the stuff, and hence I see the contracts of August F&O as NEXT MONTH CONTRACTS and September F&O as FAR MONTH CONTRACTS.

If any of you are facing or have faced the same problem, then please guide me how to get rid of such problem.

shekharz

P.S. = MY NETWORK SETTINGS ARE THE SAME SINCE LONG, I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THEM, THEY WERE WORKING FINE FOR TRADETIGER EARLIER BUT ONLY SINCE FEW DAYS IT STARTED CREATING THIS PROBLEM.

Last edited:

columbus

Hi Friends

I am using Sharekhan Trade-Tiger 1.0.5.0 since long but just from a few days, am facing strange problem regarding HTTP Access is denied, contact your network administrator.

My Trade-Tiger is still showing F&O contracts of 26 July as NEAR MONTH CONTRACTS and furthermore, whenever I open Trade-Tiger, it asks to download few files through HTTP Downloader and when I click on that to start downloading, it says "HTTP Access is denied, contact your network administrator" but allows me to access the platform without downloading the stuff, and hence I see the contracts of August F&O as NEXT MONTH CONTRACTS and September F&O as FAR MONTH CONTRACTS.

If any of you are facing or have faced the same problem, then please guide me how to get rid of such problem.

shekharz

P.S. = MY NETWORK SETTINGS ARE THE SAME SINCE LONG, I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED THEM, THEY WERE WORKING FINE FOR TRADETIGER EARLIER BUT ONLY SINCE FEW DAYS IT STARTED CREATING THIS PROBLEM.
Sharekhan introduced Tradetiger.2 long back.Perhaps they might have
discontinued Tradetiger.1.Use Tradetiger.2 instead.

The other one is not a problem at all.
Generally once Series Expiry is over ,you do not see the previous Expiry
quotes in your Market Watchlist.For a strange reason ,they are appearing
in my watch lists also.I deleted them Manually.
Normally NEAR,NEXT & FAR futures appear.But this time by choosing
ALL
not three ,but four are appearing ,now.Any way choose the
one what is needed.

Last edited:

kaly422000

Sharekhan introduced Tradetiger.2 long back.Perhaps they might have
discontinued Tradetiger.1.Use Tradetiger.2 instead.

The other one is not a problem at all.
Generally once Series Expiry is over ,you do not see the previous Expiry
quotes in your Market Watchlist.For a strange reason ,they are appearing
in my watch lists also.I deleted them Manually.
Normally NEAR,NEXT & FAR futures appear.But this time by choosing
ALL
not three ,but four are appearing ,now.Any way choose the
one what is needed.
trade tiger 2 use at least win xp sp3. now many use still sp2 and for one application if any one have to reload os(as upgrading to sp3 not possible as far i know), that is a problem. still any application sud be compitable with win xp sp2.