Sharekhan Speedtrade for Intraday Charts?

Hi,
I am a little bit confused about what source of intraday charts should I use. How is the quality of intraday charts (canldes? oscillators?) in Sharekhan SpeedTrade? Should I use it or should I use standalone charting systems like SpiderIRIS or Falcon? Comments from SpeedTrade users are greatly welcome. Somebody please help.

Thanks,
Bijoy

L

learn2trade08

I am with esignal right now,but no doubt in my mind that sharekhan(trade tiger) should suffice the need of intraday and positional traders for most of the set ups discussed in traderji.
all the best

Hi,
I am a little bit confused about what source of intraday charts should I use. How is the quality of intraday charts (canldes? oscillators?) in Sharekhan SpeedTrade? Should I use it or should I use standalone charting systems like SpiderIRIS or Falcon? Comments from SpeedTrade users are greatly welcome. Somebody please help.

Thanks,
Bijoy

speedtrade is good but sharekhan is going to stop the speedtrade facility since november. only trade tiger software will be available. tradetiger is also good software with charts and indicators.

uthuman

speedtrade is good but sharekhan is going to stop the speedtrade facility since november. only trade tiger software will be available. tradetiger is also good software with charts and indicators.
As far as I know, speed trade was already discontinued by sharekhan. Now only Trade tiger is working. But this software is sometimes not updating at the beginning of the trading sessions. For the past 1 week I am facing this problem almost everyday. Is anybody from our TF are facing the same problems? Is there any facility to add RSI indicator with the chart? Is there any other facilities available? Please reply those who are familiar with Trade tiger.

As far as I know, speed trade was already discontinued by sharekhan. Now only Trade tiger is working. But this software is sometimes not updating at the beginning of the trading sessions. For the past 1 week I am facing this problem almost everyday. Is anybody from our TF are facing the same problems? Is there any facility to add RSI indicator with the chart? Is there any other facilities available? Please reply those who are familiar with Trade tiger.
I use tradetiger and it is good. Yes, sometimes I have faced problems of updation as mentined by you but it is exception and not the rule.

Sharekhan provides 8 indicators ( MA, BB, MACD, MACD histogram, KST, Stochastic, RSI and one more). To get the indicator, take cursoe to the chart area. rt click, drop the list and choose the indicator reqd. I have tried using upto 3 but I do not know if that is the max limit.

Their trend lines drawing is not good and certainly could do with improvement.

On line customer support is good.

uthuman

I use tradetiger and it is good. Yes, sometimes I have faced problems of updation as mentined by you but it is exception and not the rule.

Sharekhan provides 8 indicators ( MA, BB, MACD, MACD histogram, KST, Stochastic, RSI and one more). To get the indicator, take cursoe to the chart area. rt click, drop the list and choose the indicator reqd. I have tried using upto 3 but I do not know if that is the max limit.

Thank you Yashodhan..I will try to choose the required indicator.

columbus

Yash,

Sharekhan provides 9 indicators ----- Moving Averages, BollingerBands, MACD, MACD histogram,Know Sure Thing (KST), Stochastic, RSI, ROC and ADX.

I am using trade tiger but i dont know how to place stop loss price when i buy or short particular script.

for instance RPL market price is 102 and its buy recco above 103 with Sl of 100 for trg of 107 ........

so my first order is ---> buy with limit price 103 (but there is one more box left trigger price what price i should put here?)

after first order get executed my second order should be sell tis at 107---> sell limit price 107

please answer me.... ??????????????????