ShareKhan Brokerage!!

Einstein

Hi,

This is my brokerage structure of Sharekhan, Can anyone tell me is it high or average??

Extremely high.

But I do not think u shudder compare with discount brokers.

The apple to apple comparison would be Kodak, moti kal Oswald etc. but still it is atleast 3 times of what is offered by companies of similar stature.

Einstein

An old friend of mine has had started broker firm with Anand Rathi. so definitely doing with that.

Can anyone tell me what should be the right brokerage for 'Futures and Options Trading'?? (Please need help as i trade in F&O mainly)

Last edited:

Giraffe

An old friend of mine has had started broker firm with Anand Rathi. so definitely doing with that.

Can anyone tell me what should be the right brokerage for 'Futures and Options Trading'?? (Please need help as i trade in F&O mainly)
Rs. 20 per trade....irrespective of lot size. (Zerodha)
If trading more than 50 roundtrips per month - RKSV's Freedom Plan - Unlimited trading for Rs.1947 (~Rs. 2200 with taxes).

a1b1trader

Or you can try Achiievers.
1499 for 3 months unlimited trading in F&O

I have an account with them for last few months. If you trade in options then you wont find one competitive to them.
For more reviews you can put a post in TraderRavi thread. A few members visiting there has opened an account with Achii.