SENSIBULL Review - An options trading platform

Can any one tell me more about SENSIBULL !!!
Hello Subhadip,

My name is Abid, and I am the founder of Sensibull. Let me answer that. Please bear with me for the long answer. Or you can jump right ahead and try the platform here
https://trade.sensibull.com/options

What can Sensibull do for you?
Sensibull is an options trading platform. Let’s start with Feature Number 1
We will you give you the best options strategies to trade your view.

Let’s say you think Nifty will be up 200 points in 7 days. And you are not sure which option strategy is the best. Open Sensibull, tell us your view, hit the go button, and voila! You have it. You also have the Profit, ROI, breakeven, max profit/loss, and more.
Trades.png

For now, we have single leg options on Nifty and Bank Nifty. We will add multi-leg strategies and single stocks soon. Please be patient. We are beginning and already on the verge of becoming sleepless.

What else can we do?
Compare Options:
You are confused between two or more trades. You can add them to compare and see the P&L at various scenarios. You can change spot, dates, IVs and pretty much everything to see the best option.
Compare.png

Insights: We tell you about the rights and wrongs of a trade. To start with, we show the events that can affect your trade. We will add probabilities, technicals, FII activity, etc. soon. In short, we will make it very difficult for you to do a wrong trade.
Events.png

How is it different from the other Option Strategy Engines?
One. We are not a strategy builder, we are an options trading platform. We do not just stop at making strategies and asking you to figure. We look at the trade you are taking holistically. This means we screen your view, warn you of events, show you the best strategies, give you insights on them, track them, and help you with the exit. We stay with you throughout the trade.
Two. We sometimes will actually ask you to not take a trade. For real:). More on that later.
Three: Most strategy engines make strategies for the expiry. We make a strategy for any day of your choice.
Four: Predicting IVs is a tricky business, and most engines are not equipped for this. Also, taking a call on IV is like predicting if the market will go up or down. A lot of people are paid to do that. I used to be
So we help you with that dirty work. For every view you have, we figure out the most likely IV for that stock movement.
There are many more. I’ll stop here
What are some of our coolest features?
Predictive STT

If an option is likely to expire in the money, we price the option with the likely STT. This takes you as close to the actual pay-off as we can.
Option Analyser
If you want to analyse a single option, look no further. Oh, and this helps you with the age-old question - Should I buy a call or sell a put?
Analyser.png

Futures Conversion and Implied Weekly Futures
Less known fact. Usually, the underlying for options is futures and not the spot. So, to simplify your life, we do two things. One, on Nifty and Bank Nifty, just give us the spot, and we will convert this to the relevant futures on your target day. Bank Nifty Weekly Options do not have weekly futures contracts. So we derive the implied weekly futures, which gives greater accuracy.
Under the Hood
If you have any doubt that our math is not adding up (which we are pretty sure won’t happen), you can go under the hood check it.
Apart from this, we have many of the usual suspects. IV Chain, Greeks, Breakeven, tonnes of educational content including blogs and webinars, etc.
IV Chain.png

Is there mobile support?
Analyser and option chain have mobile web already. We will have mobile support for the main app - Options Strategies - in a couple of weeks.
Analyser.png

What next?
  1. Multi-leg Strategies
  2. Single Stock Options
  3. IV Rank and Percentile - @anand3174 Sajan, Sreejith, if you are reading this, this is for you. Especially you Anand , and we are really sorry to keep you waiting.
  4. Analysis of existing positions as multi-leg strategies. pay-off diagrams
  5. FII DII activity, OI analysis, and more
  6. Mobile App
Here are the key links once again:
  1. Options Strategies
  2. Options Analyser & Black Scholes Calculator
  3. Option Chain
We are in a super early stage, and it is still day 1 for us. We are rolling out more features one after the other. The experience is far from ideal, and there are a lot of rough edges. We are working hard to solve these. Please bear with us while we solve these problems.
Please let us know if you found a bug, if you have any feedback, or feature requests. We will pick it up as soon as we can. You can reach us at [email protected]
Thank You!

TraderGYO

Hello Subhadip,

My name is Abid, and I am the founder of Sensibull. Let me answer that. Please bear with me for the long answer. Or you can jump right ahead and try the platform here

Let’s say you think Nifty will be up 200 points in 7 days. And you are not sure which option strategy is the best. Open Sensibull, tell us your view, hit the go button, and voila! You have it. You also have the Profit, ROI, breakeven, max profit/loss, and more.
View attachment 25519

For now, we have single leg options on Nifty and Bank Nifty. We will add multi-leg strategies and single stocks soon. Please be patient. We are beginning and already on the verge of becoming sleepless.

What else can we do?
Compare Options:
You are confused between two or more trades. You can add them to compare and see the P&L at various scenarios. You can change spot, dates, IVs and pretty much everything to see the best option.
View attachment 25520

Insights: We tell you about the rights and wrongs of a trade. To start with, we show the events that can affect your trade. We will add probabilities, technicals, FII activity, etc. soon. In short, we will make it very difficult for you to do a wrong trade.
View attachment 25521
One. We are not a strategy builder, we are an options trading platform. We do not just stop at making strategies and asking you to figure. We look at the trade you are taking holistically. This means we screen your view, warn you of events, show you the best strategies, give you insights on them, track them, and help you with the exit. We stay with you throughout the trade.
Two. We sometimes will actually ask you to not take a trade. For real:). More on that later.
Three: Most strategy engines make strategies for the expiry. We make a strategy for any day of your choice.
Four: Predicting IVs is a tricky business, and most engines are not equipped for this. Also, taking a call on IV is like predicting if the market will go up or down. A lot of people are paid to do that. I used to be
So we help you with that dirty work. For every view you have, we figure out the most likely IV for that stock movement.
Predictive STT

If an option is likely to expire in the money, we price the option with the likely STT. This takes you as close to the actual pay-off as we can.
Option Analyser
If you want to analyse a single option, look no further. Oh, and this helps you with the age-old question - Should I buy a call or sell a put?
View attachment 25522

Less known fact. Usually, the underlying for options is futures and not the spot. So, to simplify your life, we do two things. One, on Nifty and Bank Nifty, just give us the spot, and we will convert this to the relevant futures on your target day. Bank Nifty Weekly Options do not have weekly futures contracts. So we derive the implied weekly futures, which gives greater accuracy.
Under the Hood
If you have any doubt that our math is not adding up (which we are pretty sure won’t happen), you can go under the hood check it.
Apart from this, we have many of the usual suspects. IV Chain, Greeks, Breakeven, tonnes of educational content including blogs and webinars, etc.
View attachment 25523

Is there mobile support?
Analyser and option chain have mobile web already. We will have mobile support for the main app - Options Strategies - in a couple of weeks.
View attachment 25524

What next?
  1. Multi-leg Strategies
  2. Single Stock Options
  3. IV Rank and Percentile - @anand3174 Sajan, Sreejith, if you are reading this, this is for you. Especially you Anand , and we are really sorry to keep you waiting.
  6. Mobile App
  1. Options Strategies
  3. Option Chain
We are in a super early stage, and it is still day 1 for us. We are rolling out more features one after the other. The experience is far from ideal, and there are a lot of rough edges. We are working hard to solve these. Please bear with us while we solve these problems.
Please let us know if you found a bug, if you have any feedback, or feature requests. We will pick it up as soon as we can. You can reach us at [email protected]
Thank You!
This is probably the best solution, I, as a futures trader with not so in depth knowledge about options, could have asked for. Looking forward to it Abidji.

Subhadip

Hello Subhadip,

View attachment 25519

What else can we do?
Compare Options:
View attachment 25520

View attachment 25521
Predictive STT

Option Analyser
View attachment 25522

Under the Hood
View attachment 25523

Is there mobile support?
View attachment 25524

What next?
  1. Multi-leg Strategies
  2. Single Stock Options
  6. Mobile App
  1. Options Strategies
  3. Option Chain
Thank You!
Thanks a lot..I have seen about Sensibull in Zerodha website..but that day could not find more information.

Thanks a ton for the information.

Also, from my side BEST OF LUCK. Please add multi leg option ASAP.
If possible, add hedging options also. As most trader are buyers, still I will be grateful if you first show them the selling option with hedge, it will be great.

This is probably the best solution, I, as a futures trader with not so in depth knowledge about options, could have asked for. Looking forward to it Abidji.
Hey Thanks!

It is already live on Zerodha. You can login right away and trade with it. We are launching multileg strategies as well in a week or so

Thanks a lot..I have seen about Sensibull in Zerodha website..but that day could not find more information.

Thanks a ton for the information.

Also, from my side BEST OF LUCK. Please add multi leg option ASAP.
If possible, add hedging options also. As most trader are buyers, still I will be grateful if you first show them the selling option with hedge, it will be great.
Multileg strategies will be live by May End. And yes, we are trying to get users to selling options with protection. Basically call and put spreads, and butterflies and condors as much as we can