• Yes

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dont know

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Hi Ajax,
Really good analysis.How long are you using this discipline of Technical analysis? It would be great help if you keep up posting wolfewave formations in this thread.That would be a good learning opportunity.
Thanks again.
Disciple.

Ajax said:
BSE SENSEX, NIFTY, JR NIFTY , all are showing ? wolfe wave formation on daily charts. If it is indeed Wolfe wave set up then the target is < 9000 for sensex or touch down to red trend line. Please comment. Only price action matters. Nothing else.
(Above posted on 12 May ... and see http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EBSESN&t=3m&l=off&z=l&q=l&c=!!)

Hi Ajax

I don't know (and don't care) what others may have to say (or ignore) but this is by far the most accurate call I have seen being made anywhere about the Indian markets

Congrats..

Waiting to hear more from you in these unsettlling times

AGILENT:)

Ajax said:
BSE SENSEX, NIFTY, JR NIFTY , all are showing ? wolfe wave formation on daily charts. If it is indeed Wolfe wave set up then the target is < 9000 for sensex or touch down to red trend line. Please comment. Only price action matters. Nothing else.
Ajax,

This looks to be very intresting subject, which I have just started reading now.
As we say Nature balances everything in Life. For Example, When a Volcano Erupts, all the surroundings next to it get destroyed and burnt out.

But after many days and months, you see new Life coming from the ash.

Even after a draught, rains come and give plenty of water for people to sow seeds and raise crops.

If properly applied (Balance Theory), this could be one of the Best Tool one can have.

Satya

Ajax have become a superstar... I think he's cautious about throwing off another prediction because that may BUILD or distroy his reputation .... Gaining it is true hard and gained one is true valuable... that's why experts don't talk too much :) .... And once cricketers gain immense popularity and achievements... they take retirement :) ....Anyway hats off for Ajax... you really did a great job dude.... enough to restrengthen my faith in technical analysis.... Regarding stocks, I feel stocks are just as mere footballs thrown in the field for people to kick them high and low... Once a stock has delivered funds to the issuing company, what's in it for the company? : ) .... Anyway I truly hope Ajax won't retire for now.... Cuz the market is yet to get stablize and then lot of work ahead to do... Ajax... Keep it up brother...

Keep this time of volatility aside... the true fact is... stocks move 4% up in 1 hr and then go 3% down....it's all about these freely floating footballs in the field that's no man's footballs.... now its up to the mob to kick them hard higher or take them lower... it's all the trends game....

The morpheous in matrix said "Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?" .....

I say ...... "Do you believe that a company being stronger or faser has anything to do with it's stocks in this market?Do you think that's company's value you're holding now?"...... Haha.... sorry to reveal the truth folks... but truth is truth... and the truth is... stock markets are the biggest place of making huge truckloads of money in this world... There's no other business that can give you that fast profits or losses.. Now it's up to you how you go about it... Anyway, I can only show you the door. It's YOU who have to walk through it. :)

Regads for all,
Sanjay.

Ajax

Dear all

Looks like its yesterday once more....

SENSEX & NIFTY both forming Wolfe waves (bearish) again.
Infact 4TH leg is in progress. Big correction is in offing.
Take care
Die hard bulls (like me) be cautioned & maintain strict SL

regards

Ajax

Attachments

U

uasish

This is what Nifty Fut EoD & Wkly says with Trendlines.

Last edited by a moderator:

marcus

it has nothing to do with wolfe wave, if you look hard enough you'll see wolf's everywhere, just remember that the next time you look at a chart, the reason is the Dow has lost a lot the us indices are deep in the red so are most of europe and latin america, infact on the 4th I was expecting the nifty to lose ground but unexpectedly it gained, just a few asian markets were able to withstand the bearish effect. When most of the world indexes have lost ground how long do you think we would be able to stand our ground? Its well known we're currently the strongest market in the world, even Van Tharp has acknowledged this in his latest news letter, but remember we can't hold out against the world for very long.