SENIORS PLS COMMENT

pannet1

1st - yes i wll do .
2nd - pls temme how pre market helps to find a volatile stocks ??
look for pre-open market top stocks that has maximum change percentage both positive + negative.
if it should be 2 to 2+ and -2 and less than that.
mind the gaps.
s**tty stocks are s**tty no matter whatever they show.
the more the FFM cap the more the better.

you could pick it from NIFTY 50 as well as F&O stocks. today i traded SUNTV. Look what happened to it.

pannet1

look for pre-open market top stocks that has maximum change percentage both positive + negative.
if it should be 2 to 2+ and -2 and less than that.
mind the gaps.
s**tty stocks are s**tty no matter whatever they show.
the more the FFM cap the more the better.

you could pick it from NIFTY 50 as well as F&O stocks. today i traded SUNTV. Look what happened to it.
no promise but i could do further updates here in my diary

Subhadip

with my 5 years of trading carrier , TRADERJi is my great teacher and i used to read thread daily and developing my trading carrier . Thanks a ton to Subhadip sir ( pivot and EMA concept) , vijay sir ( pivot concept) , varun sir ( obv action) and certainly many others sure . having faced many thing in my trading carrier as same without knowing anything makes good profit in earlier days and once i started study there my losses starts . after 5 years of struggle now i feel that i m into the right direction and feel like i have some more steps to become a good trader .

last 3 months i strictly following my trend trading system in SBIN and ICICI equities ( why these 2 scrips , coz i m more comfortable in these 2 scrips for placing tight Stops and decent voltality) and my results are neutral in all 3 months . the thing is i cant able to manage range days . if i didnt trade in range and wait for break out of range then i missed good move , without giving entry good trend exhausted . i m good in moving days and in moving stocks but i m not comfortable in searching for moving stocks daily and i like to stick to some scrips consistent .
i m looking for a help from seniors here that how can i manage the range days and threw some tips it can take my level further .

thanks
vivek
increase your time frame...like from 5 min chart to 15 min...