Seniors Please help

Yes sir, I'm aware of that. In terms of online processing of payment transaction there is no difference between International Debit Card and Credit Card. All which is required to punch in is 16 digit card number, expiry and CVV/CVC no.
So whenever you do any online transaction CCard and IntDcard are same.
ok so if this is the case then what is the solution.I read the thread which jahan sir gave .There it was mentioned by him to use debit card to fund the account.
Now what should we do ???

ashu1234

ok so if this is the case then what is the solution.I read the thread which jahan sir gave .There it was mentioned by him to use debit card to fund the account.
Now what should we do ???
Yes he mentioned using debit card instead of credit card(coz of st charges). First decide which broker you want to go, then check out deposit options, there are many like bank wire, e-currencies, local deposit(only exness). Each one has pros and cons so investigate before using, more info you will get with the ccare of the broker of your choice.

Yes he mentioned using debit card instead of credit card(coz of st charges). First decide which broker you want to go, then check out deposit options, there are many like bank wire, e-currencies, local deposit(only exness). Each one has pros and cons so investigate before using, more info you will get with the ccare of the broker of your choice.
sir i have checked all things and i know the options, i just wanted to know what would be the best one , jahan sir mentioned debit card, now that option is gone, what is the next best one where the money is also safe to transact and i don't get into trouble with anybody regarding forex trading. ?? Pls give straigtfwd ans .

ashu1234

See all options which are enlisted on website's deposit options page are safe.
Its just how you execute them conveniently. Do the following:

1. Debit/Credit card: Use Icici/Axis/HDFC International Debit card(check with your broker regarding this some are still working.
2. Use MB(skyrill), a bit complicated process requires identification but safe.
3. Webmoney.
4. Exness (Local deposit) Good for starting initially and last resort if other don't suit/work for you.
5. NRI relative(ultimate option if he is willing)

See all options which are enlisted on website's deposit options page are safe.
Its just how you execute them conveniently. Do the following:

1. Debit/Credit card: Use Icici/Axis/HDFC International Debit card(check with your broker regarding this some are still working.
2. Use MB(skyrill), a bit complicated process requires identification but safe.
3. Webmoney.
4. Exness (Local deposit) Good for starting initially and last resort if other don't suit/work for you.
5. NRI relative(ultimate option if he is willing)
Ashu sir by 'safe' i meant that i should not get into trouble with banks or RBI and other stuff regarding legality of forex trading.I did not mean that i will lose money while transaction.
I can go with card or MB but it involves wire transfer. I have met people who told me that during wire trasfer bank calls u and asks various questions regarding the money.
I want to be sure with the method i choose so that i should not get into any trouble.
I would request u , jahan sir and any other senior member who is doing all this Pls guide what to do ??

ashu1234

Ashu sir by 'safe' i meant that i should not get into trouble with banks or RBI and other stuff regarding legality of forex trading.I did not mean that i will lose money while transaction.
I can go with card or MB but it involves wire transfer. I have met people who told me that during wire trasfer bank calls u and asks various questions regarding the money.
I want to be sure with the method i choose so that i should not get into any trouble.
I would request u , jahan sir and any other senior member who is doing all this Pls guide what to do ??
Hi,
Yes first statement was a bit generic statement, but please read second statement which I have made taking the whole discussion from our point of view. I am no one to guarantee you anything, we do it with our own understanding of law applicable so far and its enforcement. As far as I can comment for retailers trading fx, keep the transaction amount low and nobody will ever question if its under your tax free limit, so how you make it reflect in your bank account is your lookout. I have enumerated ways to make forex deposit and withdrawal happen, these are the only possible combination so far. See doing transaction online in $ is totally legal, people buy sell goods and services online and nobody goes in length and depths unless its a huge amount and/or there is a former complaint against you.

ashu1234

And the options which I have given, first two seem to be not working, so you have to go through the last three. And for small amount just do it if you really want to trade, further discussion won't help apart from more convincing you by me :D as you can see I'm not representative just a trader.
All the best.

Hello,

Thanks for the thread.
I read it in detail and i tried funding my account with the debit card.
The transaction declined .:annoyed:
I made a visa virtual card and it also declined.
I have to different accounts with 2 brokers ,one of them is Hotforex the broker u use.( HF Markets Ltd)
I used the international visa option there where its written for india only.
I tried international visa debit card and the visa virtual card on both the brokers .I don't know y this happened.Both customer support says its from ur bank .
Are banks cracking down on all the payments made to brokers now on debit cards also ???

another way is the USE of moneybookers, i know of indian brokers doing it this way, and it will help you when withdrawing profits, though there is a small fee, but around 2-3 dollars per transaction which is not bad at all, i suggest opening an account in dollars not euros, and funding it then funding your broker hotforex, but first make sure all verifications are made on moneybookers before proceeding anyfurther so you wont have anyproblems in the future and best of luck.