self assessment is the key to success

grs

Invest on your own ideas and concepts. I recently came to know its better to be loser by my own terms but not being an advised idiot. Means I trade with my research nowadays, feeling anxious to share my experience how I make my trades turn in my favor. Using technicals I am doing good. But need a small advice from the forum members, I need an intraday live data provider for my Technical analysis software.

rkkarnani

Invest on your own ideas and concepts. I recently came to know its better to be loser by my own terms but not being an advised idiot. Means I trade with my research nowadays, feeling anxious to share my experience how I make my trades turn in my favor. Using technicals I am doing good. But need a small advice from the forum members, I need an intraday live data provider for my Technical analysis software.
http://www.globaldatafeeds.in/

jitji

You could refer to rtdsdata.com also. They are providing a good support throughout 24 hours. I am using their service. good technical support round the clock and no delay in data updates.