Scrips to watch for !!!

FanaticTrader

Time to update ;)

08th Sep @ 12.45

Indian Bank @ 139 (Good Short Term move)
Indiabulls Real Estate @ 265.90 (Not moving much today, still in greens from Monday Opening price)
SAIL @ 169.35 (Impressive move today)
Reliance @ 2067.70 (On Fire...)

Still on positive side...

tvrssvk

Hi Fanatic,

Thank you for the links, however, I am very particular regarding Swing trading.

Fanatic, je shan,

I would like to request you to go through VVONTERU thread for swing trading. This person is really awesome. THIS IS ONE OF THE REALLY HIDDEN GEM OF TRADERJI. NOt WELL RECOGNISED THOUGH.

His strategies are very simeple and easy to follow. Kindly go through the thread and I would like to follow his strategies. How about posting some script based on his strategies and learning the process as we proceed further.

I sincerely thank VVONTERU for this valuable knowledge sharing in traderji.

Your views on this Fanatic and je shan.:thumb:

Hi Fanatic,

Thank you for the links, however, I am very particular regarding Swing trading.

Fanatic, je shan,

I would like to request you to go through VVONTERU thread for swing trading. This person is really awesome. THIS IS ONE OF THE REALLY HIDDEN GEM OF TRADERJI. NOt WELL RECOGNISED THOUGH.

His strategies are very simeple and easy to follow. Kindly go through the thread and I would like to follow his strategies. How about posting some script based on his strategies and learning the process as we proceed further.

I sincerely thank VVONTERU for this valuable knowledge sharing in traderji.

Your views on this Fanatic and je shan.:thumb:
Hi tvr..
is this thread u referred?
http://www.traderji.com/position-trading/5984-i-can-help-you-stock-chart-reading.html
Will do man. :cool:
I have updated my watchlist with latest performace and have added REIAGRO to the list today.. link in my signature..:thumb:
Reliance have also triggered a buy based on MA crossover and also the chart looks good. Kind of reversal based on Tripple bottom.

--
shan
420-triggers

tvrssvk

FanaticTrader

Apologies for not being able to update the thread as I was travelling for couple of weeks :fatigue: I was not able to keep a track of scrips as I was too tied up loads of work. However, as I am back and will continue it frm here onwards :hap2:

FanaticTrader

Good Afternoon,

Back to where it all started. I am trying to bring this thread back to lyfe. As promised I wud try and update this thread as often as I can. The scrips mentioned in this thread are purely on based on TA. Also there would only be scrips which trade on NSE. I am not recommending any body to take positions until they do there own analysis. Also most of the tyme the charts would have been picked up from various known sources on internet. I would really appreciate critics/comments.:)

On the events which took place on last trading day i.e. 25th Sep, one can look into Usha Martin Infotech Ltd. The scrip looks to be Intermiediate bullish with target price of 6.50 - 6.80

Last edited:

FanaticTrader