Scalping My Way

I got cooked just like a chicken several times,then I learned to put SL strictly.I stopped using mental SL after those scary losses.

Glad to have you on this forum.Please Keep Posting.
thanks Bhairava

I will give few more thought of easy trading "my way" ;):D

IMO when some one fall very hard or get cooked :rofl: he will then rise with a double thick shell around that he can win many battles without falling again.... meaning after that (lesson learn) should become a very good trade and make plenty Rs $$ what ever

IMO trading isn't too difficult ... difficult it is to find the strategy ;)

good night to you :)

today has been a nice green day ... more then what I was expected ..

remember that there is days that whatever we do-touch ( talking about stocks)
is positive and give profit so take advantage of these days.....but those that nothing go right can't find the right stocks then we say "today is a bad market"
No my bro isn't the market that is wrong but you-us
learn to accept those days and learn to trade accordingly ... I don't trade :cool::p

got few more winners that I didn't post because I could see was a positive day got a nice winner on NVCN I did expect that move it is like it was announced ;)

I saw a nice one this morning but was around $17 so above my price but it went slowly up to 20.23 (take a look on the chart)

any way at the moment you are in a dream land (4:30 am ) and bed time for me .. sweet dream :thumb::)

good morning or should I say good afternoon to you :thumb:

earlier I was looking a bit into your market (difficult to understand it :eek::eek: specially without any platform)

still I saw moving a bit Voltamp Transformers Limited(NSE:VOLTAMP) +
Manappuram Finance Ltd(NSE:MANAPPURAM

i pick them up in green ;):)

any way good luck to you all :D

Last edited:
hiya

at the moment I won't bore you with any unnecessary charts ... :lol:

my starting list NVCN CRDS BNSO AST
second line CEMP CLF PACB EMKR

today I got quite few... hard to leave some out but I can't follow the all market :D

I see that few are already green in pre hoping they don't start in gap up

hope you all had a nice green trading day with manay rs :thumb:

out 2.50

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
I was trying to post live (as it happen... when is small letter I post with my left hand because my right hand is busy buy-selling )
but the above msg pop up .. so I can't just post the in price- out price..
sorry :(:mad: