Scalping My Way

vijkris

Learner and Follower
deleted as per request...
Just giving you a useful info. In this forum, many people were banned because of sharing/asking for private chat rooms etc., as this will lead to diversion of traffic to other websites.
So refrain from sharing/asking any email id.

Last edited:
Just giving you a useful info. In this forum, many people were banned because of sharing/asking for private chat rooms etc., as this will lead to diversion of traffic to other websites.
So refrain from sharing/asking any email id.
BIG THANKS Vijkris for the warning... I didn't know that :eek::eek:

I would delete my post but as you quoted me it will always remain ..
I know now not to repeat it ... very strict here ;):)

at last I was waiting for DRYS this one when it goes it is a vertical climb ..

now that I collected my cents on it (DRYS) ... happy hour :cheers:
IMO later it could still go further but today it was better then expected so can't be too greedy ...

while I was waiting I peruse a bit around some thread.... many are professional
very complicated way of doing but they make money why not...

I haven't found a scalper yet ... just curious the different between us ...

tace care ... ciao ... BB later when you are in bed :D:D

Hi,as you said somewhere in this thread-you keep mental stoploss.
What if the stock get a sudden spike against your position?
I am cooked :( :)

I don't know if you read my first 2 post but I open 2 position at time with 2 monitor I got them both under my eye... so I can control it ...
normally I don't stay in long enough to worry but it did happen in the past (less experiences) that I got done if there is a sudden retrace-drop....
i
to be save if I trade those quick reverse stocks I put a SL on my target to save the profit and capital

a lot of this decision I take on the moment when I can see and judge the situation live

example I trade XYZ at 2 (my target is 15 ticks or 2.15 it goes 2.05 - 2.10 2.15 but it still got strength goes to 2.20 at this point I put SL 2.15 so I save my profit .... this is just to explain you better but then a lot factor come into it.... IMo there is many way to use the SL why not personalized it

hope it help ... ciao :D