Scalping My Way

IMO at 4.15 is sold well I am very happy with it ....
when I put it on ask if it doesn't get taken in a minute or even less (if it loose strength) I cancel and sell cheaper ..

in all those trading years I learn never to be greedy ... take what is offering

when it retrace buy it cheaper .. and start that again ....

lastly when I get green trades I stop before the red are coming... savegard my profit + plenty time off :D

hope it help:thumb:

as I was writing this it came down to 4.08 but the sup held and stopped on the VWAP IMO next could be near 4.25/30

COOL moved nicely but I wanted to explain my FNMA trade so didn't trade
look 5.05 to 5.57 in 3 minutes

If I was free I would got some within that range...

COOL was on my list .... see how important are my lists
within those that I start I know I get winners so I don't have to look for ...not losing time but concentrate more what I got ....

if any of you reader/viewers want to ask me question go ahead ... :)

I better stop before I confuse you further :D

as I was writing this it came down to 4.08 but the sup held and stopped on the VWAP IMO next could be near 4.25/30
gone again but it stop at 4.17
down to 4.11 (4.09 + VWAP holding) IMO it still can do those prices maybe after lunch (USA time)
the problem is 4.15 to 4.17 walls there...

NVCN hod 2.35 (opened $25)

CLF under the $10 (9.72 low) 9.77 now
good if it retrace ... more scalps top come

Quote:
FNMA so far the best
4 looking good but wanted to wait teh second candle ...
in at 4.01 with 2k share
Quote:
at this point SL mentally at 4.05 (my capital is saved) got a 4.09 resist
near there... just 4.10 passed moved SL (mentally) 5.08 ..now on profit
at this point my scalp has turn into day trading... looking into 5 + 15 minutes charts.... but put them on sale at 4.15 ..they got taken

so sol dat 4.15 + 14 ticks x 2 = 28 that i $280 less 20 in commissions net profit $260

there is I only concentrated on this one so I could talk my trade trough so you can see how to make few centss
that was the instinct
good morning

yesterday I wanted to give you an idea how I trade so I commented live FNMA as I was doing it (thoughts -methods etc...) and see above the result and profit..

as I don't post my account ... so that was to show that it is possible to be profitable in a short time frame.
once I post the live entry , anyone can check it then my exit that is a true trade.... if I post at teh end of the day they I agree I could post anything but lets face I got better thing to do then write posts on fictitious trades

I do post live on a chat with other traders :D

as we say take me or leave me ... if you were woman I would say love me :lol::lol:

with this Day's Range 8.28 - 11.02 how can't a scalper get some cents out ...
missed because too busy writing my FNMA scalp :mad::D:D

news out>> InvenSense Stock Soars on Acquisition Speculation
Japan-based TDK is rumored to be offering $12 per share.
so look the run on this stock Volume 13,304,844 with an Avg. Vol 1,636,975

that is how a rumor-news can effect a stock

hello my friends:)

I think the time for me has arrived to move on ... I was/am very comfortable here..
I thought long and hard in this last few days but we are in 2 different planets (trading + markets)

I can't follow your trading and market therefore I can't discuss further... same for me it seems I post to myself ..

now and again I will come to say hello ... thanks for all your interest and thanks given me :thumb: I hope I brought you a little something of a different way of trading... believe you me mastering that way one can make (+have) a very good living out of it .. but I am sure that many of you can already do make plenty rsrsrsrsrs :clapping:

I wish you all a sincere happy and profitable trading and take care

Last edited: