Scalping My Way

yesterday ARRY Day's Range 8.20 - 8.81.. closing 8.71+0.05 (+0.58%)
it did test the 8.81 resist. but bounced back a bit next over 10

NOVICESTOCKTRADER if you look in can yoy please give me your though on
ARRY (you called right last time:clapping:)
+ URRE

thank you धन्यवाद :D

I think I post less of my trades (too many green and $$$$ lately maybe it is the "Indian air" that brought me a flood of winners ;):D)

Actually I am well over my Yearly target (my year end on the 15th December then I start from zero for the year 2017 = Business Management ) but I had some unexpected big win during this summer....

maybe I will try to post more how I go about.. but those charts and some notes that I post are for my ref..... I do have a private list (PC) of all individual stocks that I follow.
I like to know my stocks inside out (like my women lol) they tell me more then any other tools or at least they tell me which one start to move etc...

I have been looking around there are hundreds of thread and posts regarding strategy + plans etc... so not sure if there is need to have another one..
beside my "style" it is out of the ordinary trading just "My Way" but that doesn't mean to be your way :)

here we are... back on business
your day (trade) has finished my just start ..
here are my starting stocks

RTTR INTX BTE PACB CLF

NOG COOL FNMA (moved well yesterday could have some more strength left)

as Friday is a taking profit day etc.... so many time I stand by and just trade a good one or nothing (I don't like to lose my week profit ;))

so if I managed I post my entry just before and give a bit comment ho w I see it

FNMA so far the best
4 looking good but wanted to wait teh second candle ...
in at 4.01 with 2k share
at this point SL mentally at 4.05 (my capital is saved) got a 4.09 resist
near there... just 4.10 passed move dSL (mentally) 5.08 ..now on profit

FNMA so far the best
4 looking good but wanted to wait teh second candle ...
in at 4.01 with 2k share
at this point SL mentally at 4.05 (my capital is saved) got a 4.09 resist
near there... just 4.10 passed move dSL (mentally) 5.08 ..now on profit
at this point my scalp has turn into day trading... looking into 5 + 15 minutes charts.... but put them on sale at 4.15 ..they got taken

so sol dat 4.15 + 14 ticks x 2 = 28 that i $280 less 20 in commissions net profit $260

there is I only concentrated on this one so I could talk my trade trough so you can see how to make few centss
that was the instinct :lol::lol: