Scalping method target 2000 per day- opinion required

Dear fellow members

I require your opinion in my new scalping method of trading.im not intrested in waiting for big change in prices thats why planning to follow this system.kindly let me know any negative from your trading experience

Stratergy.
Capital of 15000
nifty options trading
My stratergy is to keep bracket order with target of 2 points only per trade.
Im having account with zerodha.

Ex.15000÷25=600 option buy
Automatic sell within few min at 27
Profit = 2×600=1200
minusing Brokerage 40 rs and taxes.
Approx profit 1000 per trade.

Kindly advice

comm4300

Dear fellow members

I require your opinion in my new scalping method of trading.im not intrested in waiting for big change in prices thats why planning to follow this system.kindly let me know any negative from your trading experience

Stratergy.
Capital of 15000
nifty options trading

Profit = 2×600=1200

Kindly advice
all the best on your endeavor.

i wanted to ask you about the bracket order that you intend to place : profit target is rs.2, but what will you place as SL?

thanks,

comm4300

I know that rr ratio is bad but still my concept is to hit target consistently.target of 2rs wont be difficult task.
agreed.

your profit trades should have high probability. I suggest you go for nifty options with very good volume and that have price above Rs100.

Rs. 2 move on a option prices >100 would not be a problem. In your example you used an option prices at Rs.25. a Rs2 move may be very difficult on this one as compared to a option priced 100. take any chart and see if there has been any spike of great than rs.2 on a option priced around 25.

BTW, has bracket order been enabled on options yet? coz i remember Zerodha enabling it on futures only. Not sure.

regards,

agreed.

your profit trades should have high probability. I suggest you go for nifty options with very good volume and that have price above Rs100.

Rs. 2 move on a option prices >100 would not be a problem. In your example you used an option prices at Rs.25. a Rs2 move may be very difficult on this one as compared to a option priced 100. take any chart and see if there has been any spike of great than rs.2 on a option priced around 25.

BTW, has bracket order been enabled on options yet? coz i remember Zerodha enabling it on futures only. Not sure.

regards,
Thanks comm for the opinion.i will look into nifty option above 100.
I joined zerodha last week n the sales guy told me it is available and we have to pay 70% amount only since its bracket order with fixed stoploss

You are planning to use all the capital in a single trade ?? Doesn't sound like a good money management system.

Which charts do you use ? What is your entry/exit strategy ? A lot of planning will go into taking these trades before you actually enter one.

Also, you could look at other things like trading futures using BO, selling options etc.

But a return of Rs. 2000 on an investment of Rs. 15000 sounds very optimistic. I think initially you should think only of breaking even, and then raising the target to about Rs. 1000 per day.

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted :thumb:

Dear fellow members

Stratergy.
Capital of 15000
nifty options trading

Profit = 2×600=1200

Kindly advice
Try your idea with real money. Do test for your own safety with only one lot. Do it for at least one month and if you still have further questions, lets know what they are. In theory every strategy looks fine. Still: You have to take money in your hands to test it in reality.