SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket watch

Re: SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket w

Dear sir,
I have Trading account with you and my Login ID -XXXXXX.My problem is that i'm not getting live quotes or live share prices in market watch.
I have following config in my laptop
Operating system - 64 bit Windows 7 home premium
Browser - Internet Explorer 9
Java Version 6 Installed
Default Java for browsers is Microsoft Internet explorer
Java Plug in enabled
Show Java Console - Enabled
Use SSL2 compatible client hello format - Checked
Use SSL3 - Checked
Use TLS1.0 - Unchecked
I have turned off popup blocker
I have disabled firewall both from Antivirus and also windows firewall
And in Windows Internet Explorer 9,->Tools ->Manage Add on -> all Java Addons enabled status.
I have all these settings in my laptop still i'm not getting in live shares prices on my browser
I can login in to trading platform,java console starts,new windows comes up and connects to trading platform but the ticker does not load and shows and error ":10".
I have reported it to customercare of sbicapsec but till date no reply. I have searched in the net about this problem but no info regarding my problem.So please guide me what should i do and settings to get live stock prices.And also i want know any ports need to open and guide to open ports if needed.
Waiting for an answer,

rahulparwate

Re: SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket w

Dear sir,
I have Trading account with you and my Login ID -XXXXXX.My problem is that i'm not getting live quotes or live share prices in market watch.
Operating system - 64 bit Windows 7 home premium
Browser - Internet Explorer 9
Java Version 6 Installed
Java Plug in enabled
Use SSL3 - Checked
Use TLS1.0 - Unchecked
And in Windows Internet Explorer 9.0,->Tools ->Manage Add on -> all Java Addons enabled status.
I have all these settings in my laptop still i'm not getting in live shares prices on my browser
I can login in to trading platform,java console starts,new windows comes up and connects to trading platform and also grid also displays with pre-added scrips but without any stock prices.I can add market watch also but price are not displaying.
I have searched in the net about this problem but no info regarding my problem.So please guide me what should i do and settings to get live stock prices.And also i want know any ports need to open and guide to open ports if needed.
Waiting for an answer,
Thanking you,

Dear sir,
Operating system - Windows vista home premium
Browser - Internet Explorer 8
Java Version 6 Installed
Java Plug in enabled
Use SSL3 - Checked
Use TLS1.0 - Unchecked
And in Windows Internet Explorer 8.0,->Tools ->Manage Add on -> all Java Addons enabled status.
I can login in to trading platform,java console starts,new windows comes up and connects to trading platform and also grid also displays with pre-added scrips but without any stock prices.I can add market watch also but price are not displaying.
I have searched in the net about this problem but no info regarding my problem.So please guide me what should i do and settings to get live stock prices.And also i want know any ports need to open and guide to open ports if needed.
Waiting for an answer,
Thanking you,

This is email which i sent to sbicapsec a week ago but no one replied back to me....now i regrett why i choose sbicapsec.com as my trading account...since i've applied for sbi's 3in1 account i've faced so many problems...any ways,any body can help me here in TRADEJI.COM....please!!! No share prices displaying

Gentelman You must disable antivirus with the option like " disable till restart" Then relogin or click connect --direct---

Hi

i am new to this site. i use the sbi cap sec trading account. the market watch screen is not display the current market quote. wat shall i to do.
i use internet exploer 9, and operating system is window 7 ultimate . and i use the Avira antivirus software.

pls help me and reply