SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket watch

Re: SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket w

No...No Progress at all....now i have windows7 as Os and all latest softwarez installed but still same....still live share prices not displaying.

Mr.Fat man...i want to ask you about two shares....1.Tata beverages and 2.MNTc....whats up with these stocks? Is it safe to buy now with share prices are so low!....why they are so low?I'm just starter in this field...
I have two stocks with me 1.RNRL and 2.TTML. whats the fate of these stocks?Shall i keep it for long term.Will they recover?I'm not a full time trader.Please give me ur advice!!!!

Re: SBICAPSEC.Com Live quotes/share prices not displaying in trading platform/mrket w

No...No Progress at all....now i have windows7 as Os and all latest softwarez installed but still same....still live share prices not displaying.

Mr.Fat man...i want to ask you about two shares....1.Tata beverages and 2.MNTc....whats up with these stocks? Is it safe to buy now with share prices are so low!....why they are so low?I'm just starter in this field...
I have two stocks with me 1.RNRL and 2.TTML. whats the fate of these stocks?Shall i keep it for long term.Will they recover?I'm not a full time trader.Please give me ur advice!!!!
Thats really strange Im also using SBICAPSEC on windows7 and it seems to be working.
Have you disabled the pop up blocker in your browser? Are you using IE8?

cayenne

Tata Global Beverages - formerly Tata Tea
I wouldnt get into this stock right now.
Operating profits at Tata Global Beverages - formerly Tata Tea - fell by 18%
If I were you I would wait until the next quarter.

MMTC
went through a stock split. 20:1 thats the reason why it traded at 1800levels today.
Its a good buy for long term. Buy this on drops.

RNRL! I have nothing to say about this. I disposed of everything I had on this when it hit 66.
What levels did you pick them up ?

TTML
Tata Teleservices profit Rs 557.88cr
Hold for a while. It should go up a bit in the coming trading sessions keep an eye on it.
Sell it once you see some sizeable profit. What levels you got them at?

I would recomend

Apollo tyres. Keep an eye on this stock. Good chance for this to go up a bit now.

Also keep watching Kingfisher Airlines. Airlines stocks should go up in the coming months.

TATA Motors
Buy on dips whenever you can.
Tata motors will be launching a new car Tata Aria in the 2nd or 3rd week of August.

Thats really strange Im also using SBICAPSEC on windows7 and it seems to be working.
Have you disabled the pop up blocker in your browser? Are you using IE8?

cayenne

Tata Global Beverages - formerly Tata Tea
I wouldnt get into this stock right now.
Operating profits at Tata Global Beverages - formerly Tata Tea - fell by 18%
If I were you I would wait until the next quarter.

MMTC
went through a stock split. 20:1 thats the reason why it traded at 1800levels today.
Its a good buy for long term. Buy this on drops.

RNRL! I have nothing to say about this. I disposed of everything I had on this when it hit 66.
What levels did you pick them up ?

TTML
Tata Teleservices profit Rs 557.88cr
Hold for a while. It should go up a bit in the coming trading sessions keep an eye on it.
Sell it once you see some sizeable profit. What levels you got them at?

I would recomend

Apollo tyres. Keep an eye on this stock. Good chance for this to go up a bit now.

Also keep watching Kingfisher Airlines. Airlines stocks should go up in the coming months.

TATA Motors
Buy on dips whenever you can.
Tata motors will be launching a new car Tata Aria in the 2nd or 3rd week of August.
Thanks for the reply.....Yes my popup blocker is turned off and also my browser is IE8 and yet i'm not able to see share prices....anyways no worries....

I bought RNRL 100 shares at 64 and 100 at 44rs. And TTML at 23. I know its not right time to sell.I'll wait bit and see....

Thanks very much for recomendations....I will keep an close watch on them!!

I have small doubt about MMTC stock....When i check this stock price on rediff's stock progress chart like weekly/Monthly/Yearly its showing some big figure....but when i try "If you had invested" in the lower right corner in rediff money page and if i input to box some values like 1000rs and if try options weekly/monthly/yearly...its showing returns only in some rupees profit...but the stck price shows in progress chart around and within 36,000 rs a weekly/monthly/year ago ! why is this like this...its not the same with other stocks...! Just curious about this...

Thanks again...and regards....

i was having the same problem up until today and this is what brought me to this page. However I have the solution now. If you are using the site from office, the office firwall will hamper the live quotes. If you use the lite log in , you will be able to see the quotes one at a time.

Hello
Are you able to overcome the problem ? I am also facing the same problem . If you overcome ,then please write me.

hello there
i'm also a user of sbicapsec, i initially faced same problem. now it is rectified partially, i'm telling partially beacuse, i can only succesful get the live price market in windows explorer but not in mozilla :(

anyhow i'm happy that i can work with windows explorer, but sometimes when i log in from other places it's imposible for me to bring the java to work, to get the love market price running properly.

so yes java sofware is very much needed of this, you can download it at sbicapsec(dot)com under downloads.

try out this method and see:-

1) first download java

2) install it

3) restart if required

4) (very important) Go to tools -> options -> (options pops up) select last tab, that is advanced, under advanced scrol down to find sun (Java) enable it, {under sun(java) there is microsoft VM, enable java console enabled(if it is not enabled)} select APPLY
then restart.

now it should work.

SOLUTION :

My computer: windows vista
My browser : IE 9
Do the following as mentioned step by step:

1) Use only Internet Explorer no other browser will support the system ( mozilla will definitely work)

2) Before login in, do the following settings

Open Internet Explorer -> Go to Tools -> Internet Options

(General) Delete all Temporary Internet Files and Cookies also clear History.

(Security) go to custom level option and disable use pop up blocker option

(Privacy) Remove the Tick from the Block Pop Ups

here is catch
go to website http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/autodownload-140472.html
and download the 6u26 ( its JRE 1.6.0_26) for Internet explorer or Mozilla > install it

now open IE > Go to "Manage add on" > Click on Show: Currently loaded Add On > drop down menu will open > select " All Add On" > then go to "Sun Microsystem inc." and disable all " Java-plugin mentioned as "Java plug In 1.6.0.xx " (see the image attached ) except Java plug in 1.6.0.26.

Remove the Google and Yahoo tool bars from the Internet Explorer.

Restart the browser

Voila it works

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

SOLUTION :

My computer: windows vista
My browser : IE 9
Do the following as mentioned step by step:

1) Use only Internet Explorer no other browser will support the system ( mozilla will definitely work)

2) Before login in, do the following settings

Open Internet Explorer -> Go to Tools -> Internet Options

(General) Delete all Temporary Internet Files and Cookies also clear History.

(Security) go to custom level option and disable use pop up blocker option

(Privacy) Remove the Tick from the Block Pop Ups

here is catch
go to website http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/autodownload-140472.html
and download the 6u26 ( its JRE 1.6.0_26) for Internet explorer or Mozilla > install it

now open IE > Go to "Manage add on" > Click on Show: Currently loaded Add On > drop down menu will open > select " All Add On" > then go to "Sun Microsystem inc." and disable all " Java-plugin mentioned as "Java plug In 1.6.0.xx " except Java plug in 1.6.0.26. (See the image attached )

Remove the Google and Yahoo tool bars or other tool bars from the Internet Explorer.

Restart the browser

Voila it works

looking forward to your replies

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Attachments