SAS Online - Power of 9 (Rs 9 per Order-Borkerage)

ksp191

Hi KSP191 : I am currently using zerodha and planning to switch to SASONLINE. Can you tell me from your experience if there is any problme with their software or payin/payout ? Also, what is their margin policy. For ex, how much of min amt you need to buy one lot of nifty futures ?
I am a satisfied client of sas.I came to sas after zerodha,rksv.Their intraday futures margin 50% of overnight nse margin. Their transaction charges are least.Their stamp duty is according to client state(as i am from andhra ,Iam getting advantage of the max rs50 per contract note) They give free now software.If you give hdfcbank account, You can get same day withdrawl.For fund transfer If hdfc bank it is free,other bank rs9 per transfer.They are transparent with no hidden charges.please visit their website, for the details

manishchan

I am a satisfied client of sas.I came to sas after zerodha,rksv.Their intraday futures margin 50% of overnight nse margin. Their transaction charges are least.Their stamp duty is according to client state(as i am from andhra ,Iam getting advantage of the max rs50 per contract note) They give free now software.If you give hdfcbank account, You can get same day withdrawl.For fund transfer If hdfc bank it is free,other bank rs9 per transfer.They are transparent with no hidden charges.please visit their website, for the details
Thanks for the details. Me too from Hyd to SD should be the same. Can you tell me the amt you need to trade one lot of nifty for the price as on 14th feb. I called them up. They said the NOW has built in calculator but I won't have access to check. From the perencetage perspective, I guess I would need 15k to trade one lot of nifty as on today. Is that right ? Because with zerodha you need only 9.5k. :)

Hi All,

I posted important thread on 27-Nov-13

http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/90929-sas-online.html#post903950

I am still with SAS online. At the start let confirm I do not require heavy margin requirement. I am more of Trader with Cash and future segment (Modest volume. 500 Nifty on 5 L margin).

I am very happy with their service. No complaint till now. All phone queries are attended properly. The back office report did not have any error till now.

I have already posted my contract notes in some thread. I do not know what more can be expected of broker. They have recently started TRADER DESK on their website. Good initiative. They are not active on trader ji but that could be because of Financial reasons. The member should post the queries on Trader Desk and see the response. I did that and got the response. I want to encourage small but reasonable brokers. Since I have shared my contract and can do that again any time .I have always maintained the fact that Zerodha / TSO and SAS should be the preferred choice in discount broker. I stay in Delhi and have seen their office before opening the account which gives more confidence now

I want to know what are the genuine problem with this broker in this thread. Rather than just defaming without any proof. If someone has problem post the problem in trader desk of SAS and if no solution post it here too so that the clients who have account wirh SAS get the information.

DO NOT DEFAME WITHOUT ANY PROOF. THE REASON OF OPEN THIS THREAD IS "I AM CONCERNED WITH MY MONEY TOO"

Regards
AV (a/c No. VV-..03 with SAS)
:clapping::clapping:Good to know:thumb:

Atulperx

Thanks for the details. Me too from Hyd to SD should be the same. Can you tell me the amt you need to trade one lot of nifty for the price as on 14th feb. I called them up. They said the NOW has built in calculator but I won't have access to check. From the perencetage perspective, I guess I would need 15k to trade one lot of nifty as on today. Is that right ? Because with zerodha you need only 9.5k. :)
Bhai Faqs wale page ke last section mai sub chipkaya hua hai. They have added links for margin F&O and cash margin files. :thumb: (Bilkul last mai link hai files ka ). Maine bhi ek baar pucha tha ke future or call/put writing ka margin bta do - to bolte you can download files from here.