SAS-Online has banned Intraday trading today

jahan

Hello,

SAS-Online has banned Intraday trading today...

Is anyone noticed the same thing with other broker's......

reason they are saying"top high volatality"....how they can predict/know/say today gonna be Volatile day.

Regards,

jagankris

Hello,

reason they are saying"top high volatality"....how they can predict/know/say today gonna be Volatile day.

Regards,
This is an unfair practice.
What about the traders who are sitting on profits ? they will be forced to square off their position and not take positions appropriately.

And suspending the trading - is it done as per broker's wish ? - not based on the capital of the trader ?

jahan

This is an unfair practice.
What about the traders who are sitting on profits ? they will be forced to square off their position and not take positions appropriately.

And suspending the trading - is it done as per broker's wish ? - not based on the capital of the trader ?
Hello,

its from the broker side.....,today i missed huge amount it could be 100-200% gain on my capital....presently system showing 60%+.....

Regards,

amitrandive

Hello,

Regards,
You need to check , I think only MIS will not be allowed.
Futures and options can still be traded under NRML.

Think all brokers will have same position due to risk management kicking in and avoid clients having huge margin calls.

jahan

You need to check , I think only MIS will not be allowed.
Futures and options can still be traded under NRML.

Think all brokers will have same position due to risk management kicking in and avoid clients having huge margin calls.
Hello,

yes ur right....,

they have RMS to take care of margin and exiting our trades....this is the first time i have faced this issue...,

the damage is already done when market opened(for future traders who hold)....,there is nothing to do with intraday MIS...,infact it is safer than any other market....these people(broker's) don't know the term "Risk management" or they are sticking to old prophecies.....,

this is not new to market(it has done before and will do in future).....i can clearly tell that market has not at all volatile today except "gap opening".
Regards,

Last edited:

ram2010

Hello,

yes ur right....,

they have RMS to take care of margin and exiting our trades....this is the first time i have faced this issue...,

the damage is already done when market opened(for future traders who hold)....,there is nothing to do with intraday MIS...,infact it is safer than any other market....these people(broker's) don't know the term "Risk management" or they are sticking to old prophecies.....,

this is not new to market(it has done before and will do in future).....i can clearly tell that market has not at all volatile today except "gap opening".
Regards,

Its not about today.
They were frequently blocking the mis -mode, for options writing even on ordinary days,

I stopped trading with them.

jahan

Its not about today.
They were frequently blocking the mis -mode, for options writing even on ordinary days,

I stopped trading with them.
will do the same .......,

lesson learned...,these opportunities are rare...,they F****k up my day.

Regards,