Sale of stock using forged Power of Attorney

hmmm what kind of query is that . . .

what you have given is more of same, going round about everything without any specifics of your case.

If you really want some one to file a RTI application regarding your case, give the specifics like dates of transaction, dates of your communications with SEBI, any inward nos / complaint numbers/date, follow-up / reply dates and like
Dear Part Time Trader,

On second thoughts I think I will comment.

The specifics have been given exhaustively by me in all the lengthy dozen mails.

What you are asking is irrelevant data. Specific issue is POA forgery. Quantum of transaction, dates, transaction numbers, time of transaction, complaint number etc., etc,have all nothing to do with POA fraud. Whether it is done for hundred shares or hundred thousand shares it makes no difference. Same with dates, complaint number etc., etc., How does it matter to you whether Complaint number is this or that. What matters is the content of the complaint.

If you are not bothered about the main issue, what are you going to do with all the extraneous data you are seeking like numbers and dates? If you have not believed the specific issue of POA fraud what make you think that these numbers and dates even if I give, you are going to believe. For someone who has not believed the contents of my dozen mails these unwanted data is not going to convince him. Let us leave it at that.

In case you are still particular to cross check on me, the best course is to ask SEBI in the same RTI application all these numbers and dates and whatever else you think is specific, which ofcourse I can see that you are never going to send. You see my point?

This is my reply to others also who will be just wasting my time seeking irrelevant details leaving aside the specific matter of POA fraud; on which they have neither the intent nor capacity to act.

Regards

crmr