Saathi haath bhadana, identifying sectors and trading fno stocks.

SECOTRIAL VIEW
If marekt shows weakness again the sectors to be shorted would be BANKS, METALS, AUTOS, REALITY. So if weakness persists will try to short somes futures.
However if we see return which is quiet difficult, we would look for sectors IT , looks the strongest, even a beaten down CAPTIAL GOODS, FMCG also looks good but i am not a fmcg fan.
Most of the asian market have touched their 200 day moving average so we may see some upside but still any opp would be a opportunity to go short. Also we have some rbi action coming up, so lets see how it pans out.
i would welcome any opinion of fellow traders

Last edited:
pals, didnt took any trades today. However the trade still would be to go short with a target of 4770-4800. Also we've rbi monetary policy tommorow so volatility is expected and the market may run in either direction as the event will get over. I'll also post sectorial analysis later. I am posting the contract note for y'day's trade.
SHORTED NIFTY: 4942
COVERED 4839
again it was not meant to be a intraday trade but as the market was terribly oversold so covered the trade in the last 10 mins

Attachments