Rsi(2) levels for Intraday Trading

How the attached file was useful for Intraday Trading?

• Total voters
Adanient showed a good turnaround as per this strategy today; but Castrol continues to go down. Now with Adanient RSI having gone up from 0.38 to 15+, and one positive session, will it be good enough to take a buy trade ? (if there is a buying signal intraday).

All the stock covered and futures and option stocks. you can take cue from open interest such as new longs, new short. aggressive new long aggressive new short etc and take trading decision.

In This file I have include closing price and rsi(2)for the past five days and 5 days closing average of the stock. Also the value of the stock for 50% of the rsi(2) value. For example the Today Rsi(2) of ACC is 69.80. So 50% of 69.80 is 34.90. The corresponding price for 34.90 is 1628.85.You can verify taking 50% of todays rsi(2) in the chart. During day trading you will get an idea whether the current market price is staying above or below the 50% of rsi(2). If you want to know the exact rsi(2) value you can compare the chart. 5 Days closing average , the previous 5 days rsi(2) values will tell whether the stock is over sold or over bought. rsi(2) value staying above 90 continuously mean the stock is overbought and you should be very careful to go long since any time the stock will break down and viice versa stock below 10 contentiously means the stock is oversold.

Attachments

In easy terms, it calculates like this "ApolloTyres : Today's closing price is 249.8 and RSI is 9.96; now, what will be the price if RSI is 6.0 ? or 21, or 1.5..." and then all kinds of mathematical calculations happen as shown in the file attached by manojborle some posts back.
Thanks this cleared my all doughts. Can i ask how to choose stock to trade for 2mrrw for this system. I mean below 5 rsi are always worth buy/sell? Or anything to be keep in mind?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk