Rsi(2) levels for Intraday Trading

How the attached file was useful for Intraday Trading?

• Total voters
The Rsi(2) attached file is not projection.This are actual figures calculated through reverse engineering,
Please explain us what is reverse engineering in terms of you? In short how to calculate please. So weak traders like me can understand.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Please explain us what is reverse engineering in terms of you? In short how to calculate please. So weak traders like me can understand.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
In easy terms, it calculates like this "ApolloTyres : Today's closing price is 249.8 and RSI is 9.96; now, what will be the price if RSI is 6.0 ? or 21, or 1.5..." and then all kinds of mathematical calculations happen as shown in the file attached by manojborle some posts back.

I only day trade.Before entering any trade first thing I check is since how many days the stock is up or down and what was the previous days rsi(2),It will give a fair idea where the stock price is , whether overbought or over sold. Next before entering a trade whether long or short i check the current rsi for the particular price it will give a fair idea how much risk i am taking .I trade with intraday scanner, when the system shows some buy or sell signal , i cross check with the rsi(2) value to confirm the same. It is not a trading system, but will be useful to make trading decision.