Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 Lacs in one year ...

Dear Friends,

First let me thank SAINT for his classic example to plan and excute a method and teach the other forum members, who has been my inspiration for my new attempt.

I am trying to achieve Rs.5 Lacs target with an investment of Rs. 50,000 /- in one years time trading intraday in Nifty Futures.

Capital - Rs. 50,000 /-
Risk - Rs. 50,000 /-
Target - Rs. 5,00,000 /-
Monthly Expenditure for data - Nil .

I defenitely have a plan (method as SAINT calls) to do the trading. I have back-tested it.I will let you know in (15 days)that which is already available in most of the members.

I have being a Positional trader in Nifty Futures mostly, and am happy about the same. After following SAINT's work, I found that I would start my day-trading and will also explain the methodolgy used in it. I will not spend any money on RT data in the begining may do it in future.

I would like our members to post their comments on this.

I am planning to start it from 3rd Nov 2008.

muralitr.

Dear Friends,

First let me thank SAINT for his classic example to plan and excute a method and teach the other forum members, who has been my inspiration for my new attempt.

I am trying to achieve Rs.5 Lacs target with an investment of Rs. 50,000 /- in one years time trading intraday in Nifty Futures.

Capital - Rs. 50,000 /-
Risk - Rs. 50,000 /-
Target - Rs. 5,00,000 /-

I defenitely have a plan (method as SAINT calls) to do the trading. I have back-tested it.I will let you know in (15 days)that which is already available in most of the members.

I have being a Positional trader in Nifty Futures mostly, and am happy about the same. After following SAINT's work, I found that I would start my day-trading and will also explain the methodolgy used in it. I will not spend any money on RT data in the begining may do it in future.

muralitr.

Dear muralitr,

Nothing is impossible. Good luck and best of luck to you.

kaun kahta hai aasman mein chhed nahi ho sakta, ek pathar tabiyat se uchhalo to yaaro :)

columbus

Dear Friends,

Capital - Rs. 50,000 /-
Risk - Rs. 50,000 /-
Target - Rs. 5,00,000 /-

muralitr.
Basically SAINT's method is excellent for day trading.Saint assumes
you to trade on all days with no overnight positions.Positional trader
try to benefit from Gap-Up or Gap-Down movements whereas
Intraday Trader comes into picture afterwards.Basically both won't
go in hand to hand.

Murali, wishing you the best.

TFL

Dear Friends,

Capital - Rs. 50,000 /-
Risk - Rs. 50,000 /-
Target - Rs. 5,00,000 /-

muralitr.
"WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST"

Hope you method will turn to be the next assent of Traderji and Traders...
But Position Sizing as said by NiftyChance will really become a challenge if the capital is 50,000. But think you will have your own Money Management System to tackle it...

Best wishes...We will be watching...
Haribird.

Hi

Best of luck for your trading Journey..Everything is Possible...

You may have look at this Thread (Similer to yours..but in options)
http://www.traderji.com/options/24150-creating-wealth-25000-impossible-no-possible.html

Regards

Kumar

Dear Friends,

Capital - Rs. 50,000 /-
Risk - Rs. 50,000 /-
Target - Rs. 5,00,000 /-

muralitr.

L

learn2trade08

with such cheap valuations and such high volatility,i think its just a matter of time and persistence....
all the best,i sincerely wish i could see a guy on traderji achieve such things...

i hpoe u will servive next depwali with ur 50000

uthuman

Nothing is impossible. After going thro' saint's teachings, you might have gained lot of confidence. Hope you will achieve your target soon. All the best.

Regards,
Uthuman